Anyone else having a c**p week on ebay??

dunno if its just me but im having a really bad week, so far ive got 2 non payers (one didnt want to pay the postage) but didnt think to ask the postage cost even though it states it on the listing quite clearly, and the other newbie who wont reply to emails, then im still waiting on items to be paid, could be away i guess so im not to worried, but what has annoyed me is i sold dolls clothes and took really good photos so you can see the condition, ( if they bothered to click on the photos they are enlarged to see them better) which i also mention in all my listings if something is wrong with anything and i get positive feedback with an unfair comment, the buyer didnt tell me they were unhappy with them i would have refunded in full..im getting so fed up ebay these days, you be honest in your listings and you still get problems.

18 Comments

crap no longer filtered.
Feel free to say crap

Yep ones charging too much postage and so i wanted to get back at them by creating another account and not paying for the other item they sold.:whistling:

vinylandtrinkets;5663845

lol i hope thats wasnt one of mine..LOL

:roll:

MarzBarz;5663838

Yep ones charging too much postage and so i wanted to get back at them by … Yep ones charging too much postage and so i wanted to get back at them by creating another account and not paying for the other item they sold.:whistling:

I lol'd :lol:

vinylandtrinkets;5663848

can we?? oh ok CRAP WEEK ON EBAY!

No...he's only joking..you can still get suspended for saying that word :w00t: :-D

I've had a good week on it...sold some of the stuff I no longer use and got £200 for it....whipped out of my paypal account straight away and into my bank account :-D

yeah got my account suspended. I also owe £80 in fees.

StevenA2000_uk;5663866

No...he's only joking..you can still get suspended for saying that word … No...he's only joking..you can still get suspended for saying that word :w00t: :-D

You evil man you.

CRAP! CRAP! :-D

vinylandtrinkets;5663880

LOL edited. thanks

lol..its cool m8...it was me that was joking..lol you are allowed to say it :-D

Syzable;5663883

You evil man you. :pCRAP! CRAP! :-D

lol..lol..couldnt help it Sy!

I sold something sunday night , payment became pending etc , sent monday morning, they said they recieved on wednesday , but im still waiting for feedback , so payment will go through.

LOL im waiting for 15 people to pay GRRR

emay is going so downhill now

Strange week in Ebay for me. I usually sell a fair amount but for some bizarro reason, the sales just fell off last week, and still not picked up yet. Checked competitors... pretty much the same.

I think everyone is saving up for holidays all of a sudden.

vinylandtrinkets;5664146

and now im trying to relist the d*mn thing and its not showing in the … and now im trying to relist the d*mn thing and its not showing in the search but it is in my selling items....

takea couple of hours to show usually.

Ive had a bad ebay week too, only sold 5 things out of 30 and everything had watchers, then to top it all i had under charged on p+p to the point that something I sold for £4.4o inc p+p was more to post as it was to Ireland and I thought it wouldnt cost much more, with ebay charges im getting pretty fed up.

I guess the weather probably hasn't helped, people are outside with a glass of wine rather than sitting in front of the computer. But I've also noticed that ebay sales have really dropped over the last few months which is strange as it should be doing the opposite with the credit crunch. I've also found the postage costs have really gone up for small parcels and I've been caught out a few times, perhaps us HUKDers should get together and set up a new site, I know people can sell on here already but I mean something to REALLY rival ebay as they just know they have the monopoloy.

Pretty good actually. Some Belgian guy bought my AGP graphics card off me for £58 + delivery (bought it for £65 delivered 11 months ago). :thumbsup:

Various 4-5years old Socket A motherboards, all sold for reasonable money (more than I expected).

Someone even paid money for my old D-Link Firewire VGA webcam (terrible picture quality).

I am quite happy, happy until I get my eBay bill that is. :x

Banned

Ebay is rubbish at the moment, not working properly for a start!
Ive had stuff on all week and not sold a thing, then last night in the space of 2 hours did 5 sales, and around 40 items (multiple BIN's)

It's been a rubbish week for me as a buyer too......... one item that I desperately want not arrived . Seller being very nice and offered to refund if it doesn't show in a few days as she has 2 items mailed at the same time to different buyers that have got "lost" by R.M , (but no other one listed on ebay to replace it - so high and dry regardless) and I have had contact whatsoever with a 2nd seller for item purchased 23rd June - just threatened him with resolution centre if no contact by Monday (tickets for event next weekend) as have been asking for RM tracking number for over a week with no response and no sign of item.......................

To cap it all item purchased from tesco direct (UKHD heads-up) was "delivered" by courier on Friday and card left to say item placed in my (open fronted) porch - but it wasn't there when I got home!!!..........................................
will be interesting to see how that pans out as surely fault will lie with the courier if he hasn't my signature for receipt???????????

Three delivery hassles in a week - guess I'm in the clear from now on then? fourth time lucky???
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio914
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846197
    3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764293

See more discussions