Groups

Anyone else having a wee drink since its Friday?

Not had a drink for pure ages, OH has made me some cocktails tonight, nearly finished my 2nd jug, not steaming yet as my typing is still legible, lol.

Anyone else having anything?

My cocktail btw is....

Midori
    Orange Stoli
    Apple Sourz
    Pineapple Juice
    Lemonade
    Apple Juice and some bits of fresh melon/pineapple floating in it.

Its delicious. o/

Having a wee listen to some music too since the weans are in bed.

*dances*

24 Comments

ooh cocktails.. nice.
    im having wine, seeing as i noticed the bottle was open.. nearly all gone now tho. mb i'll get the vodka out

Original Poster

MissRoo;4957550

ooh cocktails.. nice. im having wine, seeing as i noticed the bottle was … ooh cocktails.. nice. im having wine, seeing as i noticed the bottle was open.. nearly all gone now tho. mb i'll get the vodka out

Come on over, I have some lovely flavoured ones..

Blackcurrant Absolute
    Peach Absolute
    Raspberry Absolute
    Pear Absolute
    Orange Stoli

I know it sounds like I'm an alcoholic but I'm really not, they've barely been touched.

OH's brother brought me back Blueberry Smirnoff from Florida last year, OMG I miss it lol.

AshleyRFC;4957579

Come on over, I have some lovely flavoured ones..Blackcurrant … Come on over, I have some lovely flavoured ones..Blackcurrant AbsolutePeach AbsoluteRaspberry AbsolutePear AbsoluteOrange StoliI know it sounds like I'm an alcoholic but I'm really not, they've barely been touched.OH's brother brought me back Blueberry Smirnoff from Florida last year, OMG I miss it lol.

So lovely to hear you having such a good time sweetie x x

AshleyRFC;4957579

Come on over, I have some lovely flavoured ones..Blackcurrant … Come on over, I have some lovely flavoured ones..Blackcurrant AbsolutePeach AbsoluteRaspberry AbsolutePear AbsoluteOrange StoliI know it sounds like I'm an alcoholic but I'm really not, they've barely been touched.OH's brother brought me back Blueberry Smirnoff from Florida last year, OMG I miss it lol.

doesnt sound that bad.. we have alot in our cupboards too.. i have orange n vodka i can drink after this.. saving the cans for a long night tomoro so i dont go insane.. i hope.

AshleyRFC;4957579

nearly finished my 2nd jug

lol...I like it.....u must have hollow legs OP!!! :-D

Double Vodka
    50ml Cointreau
    50ml Baileys
    Top up the shaker with milk - 200 - 300ml

Terrys Choc Orange . . . .

Banned

i dont drink wee

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4957595

So lovely to hear you having such a good time sweetie x x

Thanks hun xxx

Dragged OH to Asda earlier today and thought ****** it, since its Friday why not have a little drink, was bought all the vodkas at Christmas and they've sat in the cupboard since, obviously wouldn't get bladdered as the kids are in bed but nice to let my hair down for a change. :-D

Banned

starsparkle2311;4957684

nah you just talk it,loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

comon SS....coming from you.... LOL

Original Poster

MissRoo;4957613

doesnt sound that bad.. we have alot in our cupboards too.. i have orange … doesnt sound that bad.. we have alot in our cupboards too.. i have orange n vodka i can drink after this.. saving the cans for a long night tomoro so i dont go insane.. i hope.

Anno its funny how it can accumulate.

Original Poster

Check me using all the big words. \o/

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;4957633

No, I may pop over to yours though, with those in your cupboards:thumbsup:

The more the merrier tinks. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4957653

[/B]lol...I like it.....u must have hollow legs OP!!! :-D

I'm one of they sorta people who can handle there drink and still be raring to go the next day, I can tell already that I'll fancy going out again early tomorrow morning.

Original Poster

mbgringo;4957657

Double Vodka50ml Cointreau50ml BaileysTop up the shaker with milk - 200 - … Double Vodka50ml Cointreau50ml BaileysTop up the shaker with milk - 200 - 300mlTerrys Choc Orange . . . .

I dunno the milk and alcohol just don't sound good to me, lol.

Banned

starsparkle2311;4957785

aherm, you surpass me everytime, in every way:thumbsup:

yeh ok

looooooooooooooooool

im to hot to touch

i suck upto jfk

and all the other dribble. to much to list

Original Poster

DangerGod;4957661

i dont drink wee

Hehe, I must be more drunk than I thought, just got what you said. :oops:

Banned

AshleyRFC;4957809

Hehe, I must be more drunk than I thought, just got what you said. :oops:

lol

DangerGod;4957800

yeh okloooooooooooooooooolim to hot to touchi suck upto jfkand all the … yeh okloooooooooooooooooolim to hot to touchi suck upto jfkand all the other dribble. to much to list

+1000

she used to be ok, dunno what happened.

Original Poster

Ok new cocktail....

blackcurrant vodka
    raspberry vodka
    apple juice
    blackcurrant cordial
    lemonade
    apple sourz and some grapes floating round in it.

Getting all the major food groups here.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I need to wee wee again, doh 4 times in 45 mins woohooo.

starsparkle2311;4957891

oh there you are, just started a thread asking, Hi grex, miss you:)

Well, that was spammed quickly.

You and your troll friend the KFC having a competition for quickest spammed thread?

Banned

whos going to be first to do the im so drunk i cant type routine (even spelling basic words like hi, and, it wrong when obviously sober!) ain't been one for a while has there?

Original Poster

rm13_hammer;4958008

whos going to be first to do the im so drunk i cant type routine (even … whos going to be first to do the im so drunk i cant type routine (even spelling basic words like hi, and, it wrong when obviously sober!) ain't been one for a while has there?

Hopefully not me lol, I'll stop posting before I get to that stage. :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;4957957

I love you grex:)

Uh huh, yeah....

rm13_hammer;4958008

whos going to be first to do the im so drunk i cant type routine (even … whos going to be first to do the im so drunk i cant type routine (even spelling basic words like hi, and, it wrong when obviously sober!) ain't been one for a while has there?

Where's Sassie?!?!?

:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?1226
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1327
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …165410
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34222

See more discussions