Anyone else having issues with GAME's website?

Found 22nd Mar 2017
Is anyone else having issues with the GAME webiste? Everytime I try and go to my basket to order some stuff it comes up "The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator." It's been doing this for about a day now!
Community Updates
AskWeb Hosting
7 Comments
Yeah the issue is related to the Breath of the wild amiibos. Basically the site acts like they're in stock when they're actually not. But rather than give the usual OOS message it is coming up with an error.

I know this as if you log out and add any other item without those amiibos, the checkout works fine.

Edit: The annoying thing is it won't let me remove the amiibos from my basket, so on my account I can't order anything.

Edited by: "JohnnyRoller" 22nd Mar 2017
Yeah, same happening here, I was just on chat and he couldn't work it out, told me to order by phone but have been on hold 15 mins.....
Edited by: "sooziewoo" 22nd Mar 2017
sooziewoo

Yeah, same happening here, I was just on chat and he couldn't work it … Yeah, same happening here, I was just on chat and he couldn't work it out, told me to order by phone but have been on hold 15 mins.....

I'm guessing you and the OP are trying to buy either one of or some of the BOTW amiibos. If so, that is the issue.
sooziewoo

Yeah, same happening here, I was just on chat and he couldn't work it … Yeah, same happening here, I was just on chat and he couldn't work it out, told me to order by phone but have been on hold 15 mins.....

​I went though this with livechat last week, they had to forward it to IT. Fixed in 24 hour and they gave me £5 to apologise.
Original Poster
JohnnyRoller

I'm guessing you and the OP are trying to buy either one of or some of … I'm guessing you and the OP are trying to buy either one of or some of the BOTW amiibos. If so, that is the issue.

Yes, I have an amiibo stuck in my basket. I can't even remove it so I'm basically completely stuck!
Many problems with their site. Last night I couldn't use "Send as a gift" feature as the button "Add new address" didn't work at all.
could be related to this
https://laravel-news.com/dns-resolver-issue

caused quite a few issues on my servers last night
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions