Expired

Anyone else having problems with Amazon website using Safari?

Found 24th Nov 2014
Just wondering if anyone else has been having problems with the Amazon website not loading all the images properly using Safari on Mac OS X? Been having this issue for the last 2-3 months.

Some days it would load the images without any problems but other days it would fail to load some images. Refreshing the page sometimes helps but it would still fail to load up some random images on the page.

Here's what I mean:

s26.postimg.org/jqi…png
s26.postimg.org/b6z…png

Deleting the cache and cookies does not seem to resolve the issue. Would be nice to hear if this is just me or if it's also affecting others as this has been driving me crazy.
Community Updates
7 Comments
Editor
Visit Amazon on OSX Safari daily and can honestly say I have not experienced that.
do not use safari then

simple
Original Poster
BuzzDuraband

Visit Amazon on OSX Safari daily and can honestly say I have not … Visit Amazon on OSX Safari daily and can honestly say I have not experienced that.

Thanks, it's not as bad as the second pic 90% of the time, but on occasions some or many of the images would fail to load. I am completely baffled.

i32999guy

do not use safari thensimple

I prefer to use Safari over Chrome as my main browser and it's just an inconvenience to load up Chrome just for a quick browse through Amazon. First world problem I know, but it's just an inconvenience and wanted to find out if anyone else was experiencing the same issue.
I also, occasionally, get the 36.png view on Amazon and eBay, not the other one yet. Never lasts for long but have not found a workaround. My version of Safari is the current 6.2 but I have also installed Opera to check if that is affected in the same way.
Editor
BuzzDuraband

Visit Amazon on OSX Safari daily and can honestly say I have not … Visit Amazon on OSX Safari daily and can honestly say I have not experienced that.

i32999guy

do not use safari thensimple

Might be worth a try?
Nope, just used it to get a bargain lightning deal
I have to switch to Opera every time I need to access amazon.co.uk. Only half the page loads in Safari, leaving no access to reviews, or progression to cart etc. Time Apple sorted this
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants