Groups

Anyone else having problems with Ebay?

Im trying to list an item at the moment, I can log into my account but then when I click on sell an item I have to log in again, and once I try logging in it just brings me back to the log in page and asks me to do it again - its doing my head in!!!

8 Comments

No, ok for me, have you cleared your cookies?

Banned

Have you tried deleting your cookies?

Banned

Maybe your account has reached its fee limit, if this is the case you will need to clear your balance or add a debit card on file.

Original Poster

clearing cookies worked a treat thanks guys

didnt know that could affect it

i would leave rep but dont know how to anymore

Annoys the hell out of me when this happens on e.bay, seems to be every couple of weeks I have this problem, not a major issue except clearing the cookies logs me out of all the other sites that I visit regulary and also forgets any preferances I have on those sites. Although saying that the latest Firefox does seem to be a lot better with this issue.

roryk83

clearing cookies worked a treat thanks guysdidnt know that could affect … clearing cookies worked a treat thanks guysdidnt know that could affect iti would leave rep but dont know how to anymore

it's all done by paypal gift now ([email protected]):p

i had loads of problems uploading picky's until i sacked off ie8 im on chrome now and its great

Original Poster

Mellow Yellow

it's all done by paypal gift now ([email protected]):p

Generous rep left in that case..........................ahem
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?24106
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 8944
      3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2458
      4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2849