Anyone else having problems with F&F checkout ?

Found 26th Nov 2011
Have been trying to place an order an pay from F&F tesco since last night, doesn't seem to matter if i add to basket then sign in or sign in then add to basket....everytime i click secure checkout it just goes to the signing in page when i'm already signed in and is showing the 'welcome ****' at the top of page........so frustrating as meant i missed out on the 30% off as it just will not let me checkout
Community Updates
MiscMovie
7 Comments
I had no problems about an hour and a half ago x
OP you might want to clear out your local temporary internet files and cookies within your browser & then try it again.

If that doesn't work then maybe you should consider downloading and temporarily using a portable internet browser instead, just to get the ordering done - here's the link to Google Chrome Portable; download it, run the installer and off you go when start it up.
Original Poster
thanks for the help, will give that a go....:)
Original Poster
well would you adam and eve it.....scotty's portable browser worked !...went through the whole checkout fine.....now my inquisitive mind is wondering why? ...ie why wouldn't IE work but another did, thankyou scotty very much appreciated xx
gilly22

well would you adam and eve it.....scotty's portable browser worked … well would you adam and eve it.....scotty's portable browser worked !...went through the whole checkout fine.....now my inquisitive mind is wondering why? ...ie why wouldn't IE work but another did, thankyou scotty very much appreciated xx

No probs Gilly22, glad you got sorted out.

Is it an older version of Internet Explorer that your running on your computer? If it is then it maybe Tesco have made changes to their website and also the payment system - either that or there's been a change made to IE via a recent update.
Original Poster
IE 8, but just noticed pop up blocker was off and also kept getting a message 'intranet settings being off'?
Original Poster
IE 8, but just noticed pop up blocker was off and also kept getting a message 'intranet settings being off'?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants