Groups

Anyone else having problems with messenger and hotmail?

I can sign into messenger but it won't let me open my hotmail account to read my e-mails. It keeps saying "You're currently using another service for e-mail, but it's easy to sign up for Windows Live Hotmail." Yet it shows me i have email on the windows live today window. i could open my account fine a couple of hours ago! anyone else had this trouble?

5 Comments

Fine here

cant get mine to work

yes i do have this prob now & again ok atm though.the problem im having at the mo is since changing to firefox my msn homepge is spanish cant seem to change it back to the uk homepage can anyone help me?

Original Poster

edjaned;1810522

yes i do have this prob now & again ok atm though.the problem im having … yes i do have this prob now & again ok atm though.the problem im having at the mo is since changing to firefox my msn homepge is spanish cant seem to change it back to the uk homepage can anyone help me?

glad to know im not on my own with this:thumbsup:. Sorry i can't help you with your problem. You could learn spanish i guess:)

clear coookies and then navigate to [url]www.hotmail.com[/url] log in from broweser then next time should be ok!

i keep getiing ito the mail but emails dont load!

pile of ***** bring backl old msn!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764195
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846160
      3. What do these 2 men have in common46
      4. Ebid over Ebay67

See more discussions