anyone else having problems with the valentino bed with free matteress

Found 26th Nov 2008
i received my bedstead yesterday minus the mattress.so i rings marshall ward they arranged return and ordered another set just phoned and got the most un useful op in history .cant tell me a thing so i have a bed in my living room awaiting collection and another on its way .home delivery network calls to do a survey and says i will be receiving 1 delivery if the matteress was included then it would say 2 packages and if the mattress isnt with it i have to do it all again.grrrrr any tips

3 Comments

i got my bedstead today from littlewoods, no mattress, i called them this morning and she said about ordering another one, and i told her they were out of stock and she said they wasn't, but when she tried to order another it said out of stock :roll:
so she has emailed the company to see if they will send me a mattress out seperately, i should hear something tomorrow or friday hopefully, but she said it should have the mattress when i asked if it was a mistake on the website, so fingers crossed :thumbsup:

What are mattress rings?

I ordered from Empirestores and got the beds today, without the mattresses!!

Lady on the phone said she will chase it up.

Any luck on your end guys?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gatwick Airport Parking44
    2. Wireless earphones22
    3. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?47
    4. Domain renewal34

See more discussions