Anyone else having problems with Yodel

Posted 20th Dec 2011
Anyone else having problems with Yodel

Ordered this deal from Dabs

hotukdeals.com/dea…936

Dispatched by Dabs for delivery by Yodel on the 15th Dec it reached the local depot @ 2:30 A.M. on the 16th where it has gone missing. Yodel has also left parcels outside my front door on three separate occasions. And lost another parcel completely.
Community Updates
AskMovies & Series
54 Comments
why not make or 20k or 30k (with no where near that many complaints on here or anywhere else) because relatively out of 135 million that is still a few

Whatever figure you come up with you can multiply it by 10 at least. For every person who complains there are 10 who don't.
Edited by: "edsmith2013" 25th Nov 2013
whatsThePoint

how about googling "yodel failed delivery" and multiplying the 58k … how about googling "yodel failed delivery" and multiplying the 58k results by 10giving you an inflated failer rate of around 0.4% which is a fewas a comparison if you google royal mail failed delivery you get over 2 million results

This isn't about 'failed delivery'. This is about lies about attempted deliveries and leaving cards when they clearly haven't. The seriousness of these complaints adds gravity to the issue being discussed here. I can forgive failed deliveries, but I can't forgive 2 days in succession of being told Yodel have attempted delivery when I can prove they haven't!
I bought a PS4 and I received a text from Yodel to say it was being delivered on launch day. To cut a long story short, consoles have been going missing once Yodel have taken them. Tracking info has been going missing, Yodel told me that they know nothing about my parcel. Was then told by the retailer that Yodel staff had been stealing consoles. They've also denied that they sent me a text. Years ago when I had a PS3 delivered, I saw the driver make a hole in the bag it came in so that he could see what was inside it. Dodgy company. Terrible website. Terrible customer service. Don't pick up on time. Don't deliver on time. Items go missing. Don't leave calling cards.
Ordered a laptop processor recently (funnily enough another small high value item)...no letter about delivery, yet vendor tracking system says "item delivered" and left in a safe place despite someone being in all day, i think they need to get stuff recorded before they can in effect "deem the recipient guilty of lying" and even then i have heard tales of fake signatures..fear £200 lost...mmm
Edited by: "405line" 21st Apr 2015
405line

Ordered a laptop processor recently (funnily enough another small high … Ordered a laptop processor recently (funnily enough another small high value item)...no letter about delivery, yet vendor tracking system says "item delivered" and left in a safe place despite someone being in all day, i think they need to get stuff recorded before they can in effect "deem the recipient guilty of lying" and even then i have heard tales of fake signatures..fear £200 lost...mmm

nice bump

did you look outside behind plant pots, in your bins etc?

my yodel delivery driver is actually a nice guy, not had any issues with items missing via yodel
Bought 2 alloy wheels ( no tyres on rims ) off E-bay for Mokka coming from Dewsbury ordered for pick up of 10kg in weight. Driver arrived & refused pick because they were not boxed up together said they were 2 collections not 1. left me with arranging pick up again Turned up again after Bank Hol refused to take both wheels as 1 collection, 2 rims do not weigh more than 10KG how many more a***holes like him do they employ & try & get to speak to some one to rectify any issues WILL NOT USE THEM AGAIN !
This thread is over 3 years old, yet people are still posting their despair at Yodel.. That tells you something about their service
After losing an item I sent. They traced it . It had not been delivered as said. I instead it came back to me smashed .after 3 weeks This company lie as well as destroy your items . totally crap
i have sent item parcel got the tracking no parcel never got delivered more than 4 month know i have call and answar machine asking for the tracking no and postcode than it there no more info what do do in this case anyone no how to speak to some in yodel
Sami777

i have sent item parcel got the tracking no parcel never got delivered … i have sent item parcel got the tracking no parcel never got delivered more than 4 month know i have call and answar machine asking for the tracking no and postcode than it there no more info what do do in this case anyone no how to speak to some in yodel

I don't think it would be worth while because they would not understand you anyway.
Yodel are utter Cr*p. Stated parcel was delivered, when I pointed out I was in a different country at the time, they soon back tracked and launched an investigation. Only to tell me two weeks later they had no idea where the parcel was and that it had been lost.
Posted by GearBest originally, so Yodel will not pay any compensation direct, referred me to GearBest. Tried a Paypal dispute but they will not intervene as the parcel was 'delivered.' Gearbest not answering my emails.
Will not be using Gearbest or Yodel in future as both are cr*p.
REQUESTED PROOF OF DELIVERY - IGNORED
I HAVE SPOKEN TO THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS
•YodelDirect
•MYYodel
•Customer Service
•Service Centre
•Customer Care
•Customer Escalations
•VX.Yodel
•Team Experts

EST. PHONE & EMAIL TIME
490+ minutes

7 DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS
"unable to collect with no parcel available",
"delivered - signed for by neighbour",
"invalid reference number",
"address does not exist",
"parcel does not exist",
"failed delivery notification does not exist",
"parcel held - recipient unable to describe contents"

3 x NON-EXISTENT INVESTIGATIONS

No one will help me - 31 days.

I just want my parcel.....
YODEL are the most ignorant lying, pass the buck, criminals avoid at all costs i will now refuse to buy a product knowing theyre going to be the firm who deliver.
Yodel promised delivery by 6th Jan., failed. Parcel reached Southampton depot but that was the last I heard of it. The supplier told me today (11th) that they have dispatched a replacement using different carriers. YODEL SUCKS!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants