Groups

Anyone else having quidco problems?

HI, I am unable to sign into quidco, everytime i sign in it just takes me back to the homepage and i am not signed in. I have reuested 3 mew passwords.. none work...
    Have also set up a new account and it does the same, i activated the acocutn went to a merchant page and it asked me to sign in again. when i did it took me to home page???
    Anyone got any ideas, i got a few expensive htings ot buy and dont wanna miss out..
    Also have sent them ticket but no response form weekend yet.

Thanks in advance for any help x

7 Comments

No, my quidco is fine.

Yep i am,

Mine has been doing that too. I have to try loads of times before it lets me in. I put in my name and password in and it goes back to homepage without logging me in. Keep persevering though as it lets me in eventually!

I had the same problem the other week when the beta site was launched..

I just revented to the old site... however i think the beta site is now live..

I have issue also when using irefox or Opera.. only IE worked due to a java issue.. which resolved "overnight"

Rick

Original Poster

Have just tried using Internet explorer and weorked first time, thank you for you replies. Rep added x

Nothing has tracked for me lately, tried everything so just using topcashback full time now.

stgeorge;7164875

Nothing has tracked for me lately, tried everything so just using … Nothing has tracked for me lately, tried everything so just using topcashback full time now.

mine too is this normal for xmas time I thought cos it was busy that maybe they were slower tracking??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions