Groups

Anyone else having slow post at moment?

Ordered quite a few things last week from Ebay and barely half have turned up and the ones that have mainly were sent tracked or courier.

Had a HDMI cable sent last Friday, still not arrrived, a dvd boxset(from UK) same day not arrived.

some subway vouchers sent Saturday not arrived.

Ordered some things Monday and half of them arrived today other half havent turned up.

I dont know whats going on.

12 Comments

OMG, same has happenned to me, bought a PSP off disco from here and still aint got it,,, he sent on satday recorded 1st class, sooo dunno wats apnin ! lol

Banned

I think your flatmate is to blame!

I've had some very slow ones lately too...

JDeal;2104180

lol

no my post been fine,received something today infact from eBay.

JDeal;2104180

Nooo I reckon it's his landlord. Or was it landlady.

I had post today for the first time in 3 days!

I had something from eBay,aswell as Clubcard vouchers,only £6.50 worth been stingy they have on bonus codes,plus i've been at Sainsburys a lot lately shopping online. I got some other rubbish too in post,also an Elec bill about £130 omg.
    Oh reminds me,I need call council,they sent me letter today saying to pay this mths c/tax,I paid late,I better call up to see if they did get it end,robbing .........

Banned

peteivy;2104214

Nooo I reckon it's his landlord. Or was it landlady.

Or maybe he got drunk on Diet Coke, and gave his post to the homeless in his inebriated state.

Original Poster

JDeal;2104272

Or maybe he got so drunk Diet Coke, and he gave his post to the homeless … Or maybe he got so drunk Diet Coke, and he gave his post to the homeless in his inebriated state.

Lol bit outdated in your info, I have been in halls of residence since September and my mail goes to the uni reception lol

Banned

ryouga;2104285

Lol bit outdated in your info, I have been in halls of residence since … Lol bit outdated in your info, I have been in halls of residence since September and my mail goes to the uni reception lol

Unfortunately for me, Ryouga - I know. If you remember, you've told everyone. I was merely toying with the possibility we could still blame your flatmate.

No Holds Up For Me Either

Original Poster

It could be as im in halls of residence but strange if it is.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4832303
      2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)617
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36199
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764697

See more discussions