Groups

anyone else having trouble with facebook?

Cant log in?

15 Comments

Yeah says site down for maintenence

logged me out 10 mins ago tried about 10 times then it finally let me back in

Banned

its fine for me

I was on there 5 mins ago and it was all fine...
    Yup just checked again...still all ok for me

Banned

No problem here... just logged straight in.

it has threw me off a few times tonight but let me back in when i logged in again just persite

still got this...
    .Account Unavailable

Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Banned

michelleleemoo;4680059

still got this....Account UnavailableYour account is temporarily … still got this....Account UnavailableYour account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologise for the inconvenience.

I had that earlier this afternoon, tried a few minutes later and got straight in.

churchy2704;4680066

I had that earlier this afternoon, tried a few minutes later and got … I had that earlier this afternoon, tried a few minutes later and got straight in.

Thanks, not too bothered though

Mines ok too!

Mine is fine but that's because I'm the MVP so I get special service.

Original Poster

The JFK;4680107

No, No you dont.

different facebook accounts will be on different servers. People with an account on the same server as you will also experience downtime. They will no doubt bring it back up again within a ew hours.

The JFK;4680107

lol at the saddo pretending he has friends.

lol at the saddo in general

got another £200 to give away?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764631
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927273
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4081765
      4. Anyone like the new App/ Update ?2025

See more discussions