Anyone else in a mardy mood? Wanna vent off?

I'm feeling in a really fed up, can't be bothered type of mood & feel like telling everyone to ****off (not anyone on here of course)........ anyone else feel like this?

37 Comments

Banned

why??

all the time. put ear muffs on so you cant hear people around you talkin.

yeh i feel like that right now, i have been a right moody one today!

Original Poster

imranmaz;4738262

why??

Oh God, don't even go there .............as much as I appreciate your concern, I am so ....................... off, I don't even wanna go into it ........... I know I sound like a right mardy cow, and I'm not normally .... oh look, blubber blubber, no really you don't want me going into everything honest lol x but thanks for asking xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

U Mad?

I was ok until now! Just been to the loo.....sat down and one of my darling teenage sons had peed on the seat! dirty little beggar!!!!!!!!

Banned

bargainbetty;4738290

Oh God, don't even go there .............as much as I appreciate your … Oh God, don't even go there .............as much as I appreciate your concern, I am so ....................... off, I don't even wanna go into it ........... I know I sound like a right mardy cow, and I'm not normally .... oh look, blubber blubber, no really you don't want me going into everything honest lol x but thanks for asking xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

seriously go wild.. it might make you feel better!

black gerbil1;4738295

U Mad?

no, shes just in a mardy mood

Original Poster

black gerbil1;4738295

U Mad?

Oh Gerbil, you really didn't wanna come on here right now ................... you know how much you do my head in!

i know lets all point at her and laugh that will push her over the edge, lol

bitseylango;4738314

I was ok until now! Just been to the loo.....sat down and one of my … I was ok until now! Just been to the loo.....sat down and one of my darling teenage sons had peed on the seat! dirty little beggar!!!!!!!!

get upstairs now and put cling film over the seat bitsey :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bitseylango;4738314

I was ok until now! Just been to the loo.....sat down and one of my … I was ok until now! Just been to the loo.....sat down and one of my darling teenage sons had peed on the seat! dirty little beggar!!!!!!!!

That made me lol, thanks bitsey :thumbsup:

Everyday.

Banned

I have been fed up too, I might have a day out tomorrow.

bargainbetty;4738339

Oh Gerbil, you really didn't wanna come on here right now … Oh Gerbil, you really didn't wanna come on here right now ................... you know how much you do my head in!

Tell us:-D

I'm a tad grumpy at the moment:roll:

Original Poster

wickedteen;4738356

i know lets all point at her and laugh that will push her over the edge, … i know lets all point at her and laugh that will push her over the edge, lol

I wish I had you as a best friend :?

black gerbil1;4738295

U Mad?

Real mad brah . .

holly100;4738357

get upstairs now and put cling film over the seat bitsey :thumbsup:

I would.........but muggins here would be the one cleaning it up! :roll:

bargainbetty;4738362

That made me lol, thanks bitsey :thumbsup:

glad it helped :thumbsup:

bargainbetty;4738392

but i am, lol.

Train Driver;4738380

Tell us:-DI'm a tad grumpy at the moment:roll:

no change.......no change :-D

bargainbetty;4738392

dont think you are the only one feeling like shzzle

i have got a stalker customer - been ringing other shops in complex to speak to me - even rung manager of centre!!

feels creepy :thinking:

bitseylango;4738430

no change.......no change :-D

You say that every time I send you to the bar with a £50 note:whistling:

Original Poster

Train Driver;4738380

Tell us:-DI'm a tad grumpy at the moment:roll:

Lets not.....................

wickedteen;4738420

but i am, lol.

We'll see ;-)

Train Driver;4738457

You say that every time I send you to the bar with a £50 note:whistling:

yeah.......like you have ever bought a round :roll:

:-D

I'm happy. :-D:w00t:

Glad to have shared that...........brb when (IF) i ever come on here grumpy. lol

Original Poster

Syzable;4738521

I'm happy. :-D:w00t:Glad to have shared that...........brb when (IF) i … I'm happy. :-D:w00t:Glad to have shared that...........brb when (IF) i ever come on here grumpy. lol

pmsl ..... thanks syz :thumbsup:

bitseylango;4738509

yeah.......like you have ever bought a round :roll: :-D

People keep saying.......You're round to me:-D

Original Poster

Train Driver;4738565

People keep saying.......You're round to me:-D

so are you fat? .......... or bigg-ish ? Gawd I'm so scared of getting all this PC thing wrong these days!

says she who is fat, frumpy & floody well fantastically fokay with her f-body f-image!

bargainbetty;4738581

so are you fat? .......... or bigg-ish ? Gawd I'm so scared of getting … so are you fat? .......... or bigg-ish ? Gawd I'm so scared of getting all this PC thing wrong these days!says she who is fat, frumpy & floody well fantastically fokay with her f-body f-image!

Do I not post like a bigggish rotund person?????:-D

Original Poster

Train Driver;4738635

Do I not post like a bigggish rotund person?????:-D

Erm............. nope you don't .......... you post like a stream-lined sun-tanned adonis who is lying legs astride with estrella lager drippjng ever so slowly down his ever so lean-tanned-loins :thumbsup:

blah blah blah nag nag nag ...................... pmt

Banned

mardy, me? pft just another day for me

Original Poster

owlass;4738709

blah blah blah nag nag nag ...................... pmt

pmsl pmsl pmsl lol lol lol ..................................lfc/efc/.......who/effin/cares

Ooh haa just a little bit, ooh haa a little bit more, ooh haa just a little bit, you know i'm what your looking for

Lulu'sMammy;4739069

Ooh haa just a little bit, ooh haa a little bit more, ooh haa just a … Ooh haa just a little bit, ooh haa a little bit more, ooh haa just a little bit, you know i'm what your looking for

yes but ya aint gettin it :-D

owlass;4739103

yes but ya aint gettin it :-D

Good, i don't want crabs...

Lulu'sMammy;4739128

Good, i don't want crabs...

i aint got crabs :x .................. they couldn't survive in the sweaty fungus
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions