Groups

Anyone else lovin the Restoration man?

I love the show and gorgeous George too

31 Comments

me too me too me too mmm George!

Banned

The windmill one had me fighting back the tears.

Original Poster

if I could aford to do what I want to my house I would love him to do it and I would not touch him honest but I would have the work done on some hot days

master_chief;8341735

The windmill one had me fighting back the tears.

I lost that fight :oops:

Banned

bazzaric;8341806

I lost that fight :oops:

I did too but don't tell anyone :oops:

Good idea for a show but spoilt by two things.
    1. telling me 5 times and showing me the same scene 5 every 10 mins to refresh my memory is never a good idea..lets pretend the people watching are not idiot's and just add orginal content instead of using the same scenes to fill some gaps.

2. George and his voice..he sounds like a weezy dog

Banned

SOSAGES;8343261

Good idea for a show but spoilt by two things.1. telling me 5 times and … Good idea for a show but spoilt by two things.1. telling me 5 times and showing me the same scene 5 every 10 mins to refresh my memory is never a good idea..lets pretend the people watching are not idiot's and just add orginal content instead of using the same scenes to fill some gaps.2. George and his voice..he sounds like a weezy dog

On point number 1, I'm guessing you've never seen an American documentary/reality type show? They do this all the time. The worst thing is when they cut to an advert break on some sort of cliffhanger/big reveal coming up, then after the adverts you get a full recap before the reveal.

oh i seen them i just dont like it or need it

Banned

SOSAGES;8344236

oh i seen them i just dont like it or need it

We better get used to is I guess, the format is taking off here. From a production point of view, it allows them to fill a 45 minute show with duplicate footage. A process that must save them a fortune.

Original Poster

is anyone esle woundering what planet the planing departments in this country are from?

They r off their ***s

I think any many cases the make things difficult just because the can

Banned

miles are you a dude?

Should the question not be 'does anyone else love the tv programme the Restoration man'?
    Anyway the answers still NO from me, its repetitive,purile and designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator. On the other hand its paid for by advertising revenue rather than licence fee, so carry on.

Original Poster

bykergrove;8624723

miles are you a dude?

why?

Original Poster

it is back on mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Original Poster

and he is as fit as ever

Original Poster

this weeks was sad looks like they may have to sell the Church

miles136

this weeks was sad looks like they may have to sell the Churchill

I **** knew it!

Original Poster

dtovey89

I **** knew it!

knew what?

miles136

knew what?

You know what I'm on about. Just look in the mirror you!

Original Poster

dtovey89

You know what I'm on about. Just look in the mirror you!

In your settings you have a thing called the ignore list, you could make sure I am on it then u will not have to see anymore of my posts

Hope this helps

miles136

In your settings you have a thing called the ignore list, you could make … In your settings you have a thing called the ignore list, you could make sure I am on it then u will not have to see anymore of my postsHope this helps

Why so srs.

Get with it yo. All fun and games ey Churchy?

Original Poster

dtovey89

Why so srs.Get with it yo. All fun and games ey Churchy?

O I C, thought u were serious, I am not a multi honest - this is me
    maybe u will be serious when u relise that I am not a multi

miles136

O I C, thought u were serious, I am not a multi honest - this is me … O I C, thought u were serious, I am not a multi honest - this is me maybe u will be serious when u relise that I am not a multi

but you would say that

Banned

I am really not a multi please believe me I do not even like that Churchill

Original Poster

report me to the mods am sure they will be able to tell who r the multies on here

Original Poster

churchill

I am really not a multi please believe me I do not even like that … I am really not a multi please believe me I do not even like that Churchill

one day I am going to kill u
    xx

Banned

Oh I mean haha just joking

Banned

miles136

one day I am going to kill u xx

Suicide is no joke as you very well know we have been down that road before

Anyway should we have a brew you make it, ok i will no wait we will

Me myself and I

Original Poster

churchill

Suicide is no joke as you very well know we have been down that road … Suicide is no joke as you very well know we have been down that road beforeAnyway should we have a brew you make it, ok i will no wait we will

the mods said I am allowed to threaten to kill u, it will become a rule soon,
    your brew is on ur side of the bed

Banned

miles136

the mods said I am allowed to threaten to kill u, it will become a rule … the mods said I am allowed to threaten to kill u, it will become a rule soon,your brew is on our side of the bed

We missed the o

Edited by: "churchill" 21st Jan 2012
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277962
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions