Anyone Else Meet Frank Lampard At Legoland Today ?

7 replies
Found 19th Apr 2010
Seems like a nice bloke. Had a chat with him about the upcoming Pompey/Chelsea final and had a little bit of banter. Kids got their piccy taken with him which they were chuffed about. So gotta say fairplay to him for taking 5 mins away from his kids day out to do the whole 'meet the public thing'. So thanks Frank !

Also met actor Ioan Gruffudd (Fantastic Four, King Arthur, Hornblower) as he was there filming a bit for his latest film. Again seems like a very nice bloke. So again thanks Ioan for taking the time out !

So all in all a good day out at Legoland today... shame it was so packed though !

7 Comments

I saw Duncan James at Thorpe Park last year - the git cut in line on Nemesis Inferno to film some stupid TV show and held up the ride for ages!

(I know this doesn't have anything to do with your story, I just really don't like Duncan James.....)

aww i like lampard, he's class

He's a drip

lfc_engravedonheart;8404942

aww i like lampard, he's class

+1

One of the only (in fact.... probably the only) Chelsea player that I have some time for. Really respected him after how he came back to play against us after his mom died (even if he did put us out of Europe)

fat frank
frank lumplard
etcetc

midlandscomics;8405044

+1One of the only (in fact.... probably the only) Chelsea player that I … +1One of the only (in fact.... probably the only) Chelsea player that I have some time for. Really respected him after how he came back to play against us after his mom died (even if he did put us out of Europe)

totally agree :thumbsup: respect lol

yeah i work in the picture booth's at legoland, i served him, took about 15 mins as he wanted so much, but i was amazed i stood in the picture booth with him for that long
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?33
    2. Whey protien633
    3. Home CCTV system advice.11
    4. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?710

See more discussions