Groups

Anyone else miss Rod Hull?

I miss Rod Hull,every christmas when i see my wife with her hand inside a large bird gettin ready for dinner,i cant stop thinking of rod and emu....why didnt you go down the pub to watch the footy rod...why?? why

27 Comments

LMAO did the same type of post last night hehe

Didn't he fall through his green house or something, whilst trying to adjust his tv aerial at half time of a football game?

Still never found out the bloody score :thinking:

Original Poster

trego37;8335293

sorry mate,missed that one....like rod missed the last rung on the ladder trying to fix his aerial

Original Poster

robtallica;8335304

Didn't he fall through his green house or something, whilst trying to … Didn't he fall through his green house or something, whilst trying to adjust his tv aerial at half time of a football game?Still never found out the bloody score :thinking:

yep,man utd match i think

LMAO :thumbsup:

trego37;8335293

:lol:

shouldnt we both be in our kips by now :prop: am def going in ten mins looool

NEVER AGAIN!!

bossyboots;8335319

:lol:shouldnt we both be in our kips by now :prop: am def going in ten … :lol:shouldnt we both be in our kips by now :prop: am def going in ten mins loooolNEVER AGAIN!!

YES I SHOULD been edging my way there....what do you mean never again you aintgonna be sobe when I come for my visit to see you and hubby!:oops:

Plastic rag from Kent fall off roof and dies trying to adjust an aerial for a Stretford United match. Tragic in sooooo many ways.

trego37;8335331

YES I SHOULD been edging my way there....what do you mean never again … YES I SHOULD been edging my way there....what do you mean never again you aintgonna be sobe when I come for my visit to see you and hubby!:oops:

Dont u worry, he wont be there when u come armed with ur steel coated suitcase full of wine :lol:

You probably wont see him at all :-D

bossyboots;8335348

Dont u worry, he wont be there when u come armed with ur steel coated … Dont u worry, he wont be there when u come armed with ur steel coated suitcase full of wine :lol:You probably wont see him at all :-D

LMAO:w00t::-D:w00t:

Banned

trego37;8335331

YES I SHOULD been edging my way there....what do you mean never again … YES I SHOULD been edging my way there....what do you mean never again you aintgonna be sobe when I come for my visit to see you and hubby!:oops:

Swingers??

master_chief;8335367

Swingers??

sad? single?

https://tickets.cafc.co.uk/uploads/charlton22105news1.jpg

Oh wait, Rod Hull.

Banned

bossyboots;8335371

sad? single?

yes, no.

bossyboots;8335371

sad? single?

No he's defo not single are you master chief!!!:roll:

Original Poster

bossyboots;8335371

sad? single?

wait a minute...one from airdrie,one from glasgow....and me from lockerbie......a case full of wine...yep the scots are in the house....lol

master_chief;8335388

yes, no.

At least you honest!:-D

Banned

trego37;8335398

At least you honest!:-D

Always am :thumbsup:

stephen25uk;8335396

wait a minute...one from airdrie,one from glasgow....and me from … wait a minute...one from airdrie,one from glasgow....and me from lockerbie......a case full of wine...yep the scots are in the house....lol

:lol:

Banned

stephen25uk;8335396

wait a minute...one from airdrie,one from glasgow....and me from … wait a minute...one from airdrie,one from glasgow....and me from lockerbie......a case full of wine...yep the scots are in the house....lol

I have been to Lockerbie :thumbsup:

Ive been to Hull

iNSOMANiAC;8335431

Ive been to Hull

hahaha that made me laugh

iNSOMANiAC;8335431

Ive been to Hull

:-D

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;8335431

Ive been to Hull

I live in hull :oops:

Ive been to The Cook Islands haha beat that!!!!

Original Poster

master_chief;8335440

I live in hull :oops:

hull lived in emu...lol;-)

stephen25uk;8335465

hull lived in emu...lol;-)

hehe:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions