Anyone else not had any joy getting Jacko tickets today with a pre sale code? Then good news is coming!!

Found 11th Mar 2009
As above, just got this email. I dont class it as a deal cause not everyone has the code but hope this email i just got is helpful! I'll be up tomorrow to try again!

Michael Jackson Presale Update!

We know that many of you have experienced frustrating delays today and we apologise for these problems. If you have not yet been successful in purchasing tickets with your code, it WILL still work. Please dont worry if you managed to log in, but didnt get any further. The codes can still be redeemed tomorrow.

We have now sold out of the presale ticket allocation for 30 shows. Michael Jackson has agreed to add more shows, so you still have a chance to get tickets on presale. We will be back in action at 7am (GMT), tomorrow 12 March.

Demand for tickets is unprecedented, so please be patient and do keep trying.

And remember if you miss out on the presale there will be tickets available on every show at the public on sale from 7am (GMT) 13 March.

37 Comments

Ahhhh, that is good news.
I thought ALL the tickets had gone on pre-sale.
Still a slim chance left then.
Just wish I had a code.
Feel free to PM me a code anyone. :thumbsup:

Yeah I got some.

I'm going to make a mega profit on Ebay.

Original Poster

The JFK;4616618

Yeah I got some.I'm going to make a mega profit on Ebay.

whats the point in that? Give people a chance mate!

wonkey;4616648

whats the point in that? Give people a chance mate!

The point is to make more billz.

I am giving people who wern't able to get tickets directly a chance to see MJ. I am doing a very nice thing.

Original Poster

The JFK;4616661

The point is to make more billz.I am giving people who wern't able to get … The point is to make more billz.I am giving people who wern't able to get tickets directly a chance to see MJ. I am doing a very nice thing.

Billz? Dont you mean Pounds as in sterling?

wonkey;4616697

Billz? Dont you mean Pounds as in sterling?

No I mean billz.

Don't be hating on me 'cos I got MJ tickets and I'm going to be raking in more cash.

Original Poster

The JFK;4616725

No I mean billz.Don't be hating on me 'cos I got MJ tickets and I'm going … No I mean billz.Don't be hating on me 'cos I got MJ tickets and I'm going to be raking in more cash.

I dont hate, hate is a harsh word....

Supermod

The JFK;4616725

No I mean billz.Don't be hating on me 'cos I got MJ tickets and I'm going … No I mean billz.Don't be hating on me 'cos I got MJ tickets and I'm going to be raking in more cash.

You sound like a little kid. Sell them, make some money.
I have bought 4 tickets today for me and some friends. I dont need money, I have enough so I will enjoy the tickets and use them for the way that people should.

Banned

wonkey;4616731

I dont hate, hate is a harsh word....

wonkey if you click on its username and see more post by, you will see that is the normal response, its the way to get people biting, wants an argument in the hope of getting people suspended, usually ends up suspended himself though, best to just smile

magicjay1986;4616743

You sound like a little kid. Sell them, make some money. I have bought 4 … You sound like a little kid. Sell them, make some money. I have bought 4 tickets today for me and some friends. I dont need money, I have enough so I will enjoy the tickets and use them for the way that people should.

I will sell them, I will make a hella of a loada money. I'm business man with a business mind.

I don't need the money, it's just jokes.

Original Poster

sassie;4616750

wonkey if you click on its username and see more post by, you will see … wonkey if you click on its username and see more post by, you will see that is the normal response, its the way to get people biting, wants an argument in the hope of getting people suspended, usually ends up suspended himself though, best to just smile

thats all the fun of the fair Sassie!

Original Poster

The JFK;4616769

I will sell them, I will make a hella of a loada money. I'm business man … I will sell them, I will make a hella of a loada money. I'm business man with a business mind.I don't need the money, it's just jokes.

Love the attitude.... Honestly i really do

Banned

wonkey;4616794

thats all the fun of the fair Sassie!

then you missed a good one yesterday, the one of him selling primark clothes and jeans that fit biker mice - lol

Original Poster

sassie;4616802

then you missed a good one yesterday, the one of him selling primark … then you missed a good one yesterday, the one of him selling primark clothes and jeans that fit biker mice - lol

ha ha!! Action Man trousers i bet! :-D

Banned

wonkey;4616812

hotukdeals.com/ite…en/ :whistling:

Supermod

wonkey;4616812

Size 6 football boots!!! :-D

magicjay1986;4616825

Size 6 football boots!!! :-D

Yeah, they are good ones aswell.

I had them when I was 12.

Scored plenty of goals with 'em.

Original Poster

sassie;4616824

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/155703/expired-fs-designer-clothes-for-men/ :whistling:

who on earth would own clothes like that? Unless you work at Disney land dressed as Donald Duck and they are your " Casual Slacks"

JFK, You have one bad sense of fashion mate...

The JFK;4616838

I had them when I was 12.

Yesterday.

Does anyone have a spare code please please please?

Just got 4 tickets for Sat Jan 16th 2010.
No waiting, straight in. Not like yesterday. :thumbsup:

No spare codes though, sorry.

Jumpingphil;4617190

Just got 4 tickets for Sat Jan 16th 2010.No waiting, straight in. Not … Just got 4 tickets for Sat Jan 16th 2010.No waiting, straight in. Not like yesterday. :thumbsup:No spare codes though, sorry.

Lucky thing. Has anyone got a spare code please?

nb1;4617159

Does anyone have a spare code please please please?

I'm begging too:-D x x x x x x x

I am really begging

hannah19790;4617202

I'm begging too:-D x x x x x x x

nb1;4617204

I am really begging

you pair of silly beggars!

nb1;4617204

I am really begging

Me too:-D

bitseylango;4617207

you pair of silly beggars!

Desperate times........:-D

So If There on general sale tomorrow, iwont need the code too buy them ?

Ricardo Kaka;4617217

So If There on general sale tomorrow, iwont need the code too buy them ?

I think that's about right:thumbsup:

New dates added. Please please p m (private message) me if you have a spare code. Just click on the orange man on left of my name to do this.

Can I join the queue for a spare code Please. Can't offer much except my mate here:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-begging-cat.jpg

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4890/funnypicturesgeneralbeg.jpg

There is new dates for January Now, but its some guy called Michael "Hackson"??? wtf?

Still looking for code if anyone has one...................

Just for anyones info, If you have a code, you can use it to get a total of 4 tickets.
If you only bought 2 tickets, that code can still be used to get 2 more tickets.
They don't have to be for the same date and they can be a pair of tickets , or 2 single tickets on different dates.
Hope this helps someone.

Please note, I do not have any codes myself.

am desperate for a code, no news on my phone yet and have done it with two mobiles! don't like to beg but.......
http://i43.tinypic.com/29f73hy.jpg

got code for tomorrow

I'd love to see him but too skinto to even afford a ticket... tried to get some codes for people on here but I've got nothing sorry!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74837
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions