anyone else not know Darnell from BB is black ? i thought he was white caucasian i must admit.

37 replies
Found 23rd Jul 2008
He has black parents and heritage, and thus is 'black'.

He's an albino of African or African-American descent .

be honest who else thought he was white caucasian like me and rachel

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
37 Comments

Banned

:-DLOL he's albino,did you really not know.you are soooo funny:thumbsup:regards

come on.... he has a afro! u are so funny! x

what hes black!!!!!!

only kidding im not that stupid!

c'mon he is 'black', are you seriously saying you didnt know LOL

:?
I didnt know....

bellabonkers;2593640

:?I didnt know....

i think its quite starnge that no one else knew he was 'black' as he doesnt look white, he looks bright white :?

Original Poster

i honestly did not know i guess i just look past the color of there skin

bright white..lol

i didnt know either until my friend said, i thought he was a white albino

he is a nice lad. only one in that house who deserves to win

o and Mo, hes okay aswell

Banned

You gotta be joking...........right?!

You should have a look at this :whistling:
hotukdeals.com/for…642

Original Poster

ODB_69;2593855

You gotta be joking...........right?!You should have a look at this … You gotta be joking...........right?!You should have a look at this :whistling:http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202642

ok i aint going to read all that thread, so whats that thread got to do with darnell being black ?

When your'e albino you have no colour pigmentations in your body that's why his skin/hair/eyebrows etc. are all white

I thought he was white , then I found out he was albino

Sloth/Mod

His eyelashes are freaky

His eyes are so white and pure, sometimes when i look into them i see the image of Blue, he looks glorious

His face/jawline/mannerisms made it blatantly obvious he was black and an albino.

As for him winning, from what I have seen his massive chip on his shoulder/inferiority complex/mass insecurity make him far from deserving. He needs to grow up.

monkeybrains;2593802

he is a nice lad. only one in that house who deserves to win

Nah biggest game player of them all , black , white who cares he is still ugly as sin :w00t:

Why should a criminal who does not respect the law in his own country win?
He has been deported from the US because of his behaviour yet he comes on the BB show and typical UK people fall for his bulls----

massmail666;2595316

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=4]Darnell to win[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Well when people spout Darnell to win , i just think they lack intelligence
to work people out....he will never win trust me on that.:whistling:

Anyway how sad am i talking about BB , think ill go shoot myself now lol

twinks;2595363

I dont like him at all, couldn't believe his attitude when he made Sarah … I dont like him at all, couldn't believe his attitude when he made Sarah make that food for him, dont like his attitude at all, very aggressive and it's showing more and more now, and lol @ Darnell, why did he think he wouldn't get nominated until the final 6!! He's just not nice :x

Agreed, he a severe attitude problem.

i didn't know either until a mate told me at the weekend and that he's been in jail in the states.

He is the spit of the old biff in the back to the future films even down to his crooked, hunched back type shuffle when he walks.

Sloth/Mod

I hate that little fat Thai girl with a vengeance............she annoys the hell out of me.

A-n-d-y;2595257

Nah biggest game player of them all , black , white who cares he is still … Nah biggest game player of them all , black , white who cares he is still ugly as sin :w00t:Why should a criminal who does not respect the law in his own country win?He has been deported from the US because of his behaviour yet he comes on the BB show and typical UK people fall for his bulls----

Why did he get deported?

Daytrader;2593664

i honestly did not know i guess i just look past the color of there skin … i honestly did not know i guess i just look past the color of there skin

Time for a new tele :lol:

i first knew when i saw his pnis

Syzable;2595574

I hate that little fat Thai girl with a vengeance............she annoys … I hate that little fat Thai girl with a vengeance............she annoys the hell out of me.

[CENTER]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/kathreyaSYZABLE.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/CookiesSYZABLE.jpg[/CENTER]

This'll sound stupid but I like him more now I know he is black because at first I thought he was a white man acting black and that really does my head in. Ali G could carry it off though.

Same thing with Lisa saying she is half Irish, that does my head in too.
Next she'll be saying she's quarter Spanish cos she visited the costas for 2 weeks.

A-n-d-y;2595257

Nah biggest game player of them all

Big Brother is a game:whistling:

I think Lisa is kinda funny ......

Regarding Darnell there are rumours that he was a drugs dealer but hey i dont know for sure as people & papers are not always correct ........but hey send all the crims over to the UK we will have anyone as were all mugs :whistling:

The JFK;2600632

Big Brother is a game:whistling:

Really is it?
I thought it was reality tv , so people need to be real otherwise why sit and watch a bunch of fakes , otherwise i would switch over to a drama where everyone acts if thats what i wanted

I couldnt really careless anyway , a gas leak could kill them all Friday and i wouldnt even care , infact i would think thats the best entertainment I've seen so far :w00t:

Original Poster

Swanny MX;2600492

Time for a new tele :lol:

strange you still follow me and i have you blocked.

Banned

I don't watch the program but do know who you refer. It was pretty obvious to me the first time I saw him that he was albino.

Daytrader;2600870

strange you still follow me and i have you blocked.

I have to your posts always make me smile :-D

epic fail

Sloth/Mod

hottoshop;2600540

[CENTER][/CENTER]

:lol: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :-D

guv;2600929

I don't watch the program but do know who you refer. It was pretty … I don't watch the program but do know who you refer. It was pretty obvious to me the first time I saw him that he was albino.

It's obvious he's an albino but you can be from white parentage and albino.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition73815
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…77
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!66

See more discussions