Expired

Anyone else noticing all the 'fell of a balcony' news stories that have been announced lately?

8 replies
Found 19th Aug 2010
Sky news have just got another one on their website. whats going on? everyone seems to be doing it - AND without insurance...

BUY TRAVEL INSURANCE - the risk to too great, espeically as balconys across europe are throwing british people off them on a weekly basis!

8 Comments

Just read the latest one now. I can't believe people are stupid enough to go on holiday without insurance. Its so cheap aswell! I do find it hard to understand how people are 'falling' off these balconies too!:|

Funny enough me and my hubby were saying the same thing last night...!

previous black eyes came from walking into the door and hitting the dog after it ate her homework.

I live on the 16th floor of a high rise and in 6 years I haven't managed to fall off the balcony once.

the only problem with sky.youtube and even some respects this thread
is that they give people ideas to try stupid stuff like this.......

simon012

the only problem with sky.youtube and even some respects this threadis … the only problem with sky.youtube and even some respects this threadis that they give people ideas to try stupid stuff like this.......

Natural selection?(_;)

I think you will find that if you are proved to be drunk when falling off your balcony your insurance will not cover you, and it will probably be up to you to prove that you were stone cold sober. The number one certainty with insurers is that if they can get out of paying they will do so.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522900
    2. spam regarding paypal22
    3. Which wall design do you like best?78
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1322

See more discussions