anyone else on here applying to uni this year?!

i sent my application off a while ago but not heard anything yet. anyone else currently obsessing over track?

10 Comments

I applying this year, no offers/rejections yet, sent mine off about 10 days ago.
I dont get the obsessing over track, my mate does it, and I dont see the point... you will get an email if it changes so why login every 10 mins lol

iim 2nd year uni now, but i remember i applied for UCAS around mid september at my last year of school, got my first offers mid december

My daughter has been obsessing over track. She's got 2 provisional offers and an interview in 2 weeks time - please wish her luck, she works really hard.

Original Poster

micoo;6966911

iim 2nd year uni now, but i remember i applied for UCAS around mid … iim 2nd year uni now, but i remember i applied for UCAS around mid september at my last year of school, got my first offers mid december

which uni are you at?

In the dim and distant past I did have to wait a while before receiving any offers back from Universities - it's not a pleasant wait. Good luck to those applying now.

John

i remember applying last year in september..i had most of my offers by march...depends on the uni to when you get your offer/rejection

kensington143;6967642

My daughter has been obsessing over track. She's got 2 provisional offers … My daughter has been obsessing over track. She's got 2 provisional offers and an interview in 2 weeks time - please wish her luck, she works really hard.

good luck to your daughter & for the future as well My son is 1st year at 6th form so hopefully at some point he will be in the same boat.

kensington143;6967642

My daughter has been obsessing over track. She's got 2 provisional offers … My daughter has been obsessing over track. She's got 2 provisional offers and an interview in 2 weeks time - please wish her luck, she works really hard.

http://wwwedu.ge.ch/po/stael/anglais/nfcb/pass/pict/Good_luck_horse_shoe.jpg

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]Good luck to your daughter [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Good luck to everyone applying this year - it's many a year since I got 5 straight rejections but I ended up at a polytechnic, now all called universities I believe.

Just got an interview for one of my choices. Good times
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846090
    2. What an absolute disgrace2158
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764007
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66

See more discussions