Groups

Anyone else on here have a ........

New Year Birthday like me? i will be 40 OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Comments

starsparkle2311;3761137

no, but Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My daughter's birthday is Xmas Day … no, but Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My daughter's birthday is Xmas Day tho'

????? What's the date in your world? :-D

Yes an early happy birthday from me :gift:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3761137

no, but Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My daughter's birthday is Xmas Day … no, but Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My daughter's birthday is Xmas Day tho'

That when i was due but wanted to stay put for another week!!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

darren9030;3761162

Yes an early happy birthday from me :gift:

Thanks

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3761186

what's that supposed to mean? 25th December:w00t:I was due Boxing day, … what's that supposed to mean? 25th December:w00t:I was due Boxing day, but she came early, hahaha, bang on dinner time:-D

what a great present for you:thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;3761186

what's that supposed to mean? 25th December:w00t:

When you said happy birthday i thought i'd nodded off and missed a few weeks and it was now New Year. :w00t:

My daughter will be 1 on New years day

starsparkle2311;3761137

Do you get off lightly present wise?

You don't look too bad for it though.

I am happy in assuming the avvy is you.

Banned

Happy birthday , when it comes my birthday isnt on new year but my hubbys granny's is and she will be 94 this comming january !!!!

Original Poster

toni15500;3762071

Happy birthday , when it comes my birthday isnt on new year but my hubbys … Happy birthday , when it comes my birthday isnt on new year but my hubbys granny's is and she will be 94 this comming january !!!!

what a great age, and thanks for brithday wishes:thumbsup:

My hubby's birthday is New Years Eve, we always have a great party....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846347
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4692234
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764696
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2545

See more discussions