Groups

Anyone else on here went Kula Shaker gig last night??

Amazeballs! Such a fab gig!

12 Comments

No, but I will now be listening to K this morning, thank you for reminding me of this band

Was Jerry there?

Original Poster

paulsalmon77

No, but I will now be listening to K this morning, thank you for … No, but I will now be listening to K this morning, thank you for reminding me of this band

You should try go they still got a few tour dates left! Was sooooooooo good!

Original Poster

CaptainSocks

Was Jerry there?

Jerry was therrrrre! i could feel his prescence everywhere!
    Edited by: "vixie2" 13th Dec 2016

Did they use their flat pack hammond organ?

Original Poster

dtemple

Did they use their flat pack hammond organ?

​yup!! lol

Bluetones, Kula Shaker, Cast, Space reunions

C'mon The Sultans of Ping where are ya?

I was going to but I couldn't place my hands on a ticket

wheresmejumper

Bluetones, Kula Shaker, Cast, Space reunionsC'mon The Sultans of Ping … Bluetones, Kula Shaker, Cast, Space reunionsC'mon The Sultans of Ping where are ya?

The Sultans of Ping have only just split up haven't they? They supported CARTER USM on their last gigs.

Seems not...they have only just recently played London supporting the Undertones.

Edited by: "cdm22" 13th Dec 2016

Original Poster

badgerrules

I was going to but I couldn't place my hands on a ticket

oh no gutting, if you willing to travel check out their facebook page as i keep seeing people selling them on there.. def worth going. Was soooo good. Just some cheering up i needed...

vixie2

oh no gutting, if you willing to travel check out their facebook page as … oh no gutting, if you willing to travel check out their facebook page as i keep seeing people selling them on there.. def worth going. Was soooo good. Just some cheering up i needed...

Sorry I just did so massive fail. I was trying to squeeze in a pun using the song title "place your hands". Now I remember that wasn't even by kula shaker, it was by reef, sigh oO
    Edited by: "badgerrules" 13th Dec 2016

Original Poster

badgerrules

Sorry I just did so massive fail. I was trying to squeeze in a pun using … Sorry I just did so massive fail. I was trying to squeeze in a pun using the song title "place your hands". Now I remember that wasn't even by kula shaker, it was by reef, sigh oO

​pmsl
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions