Groups

Anyone else on T-Mobile? Are you able to make/receive calls?

We are in North East London and OH's phone hasn't been working all evening - he is on T-Mobile.

Just wondering if its the phone or the network that's playing up?

Thanks x

9 Comments

lol **** network

ill try mine in a sec

Its been happening to me but on orange..
    I rang them up and they said they're doing repairs and upgrades to their coverage facilities..
    Or it could be if it says no service, its best you check whether or not the phones blocked or not. (well depending on whether its frm ebay!)

works fine for me and o2 is working fine too.

Been having problems with T mobile for the last 3 months, e mailed and phoned when I can get a signal but to no avail.
    They say there is a mast down in my area and are doing what they can to fix it, so i've told them i'm voting with my feet in the new year and switching to Vodafone.

Broxy;7298263

Been having problems with T mobile for the last 3 months, e mailed and … Been having problems with T mobile for the last 3 months, e mailed and phoned when I can get a signal but to no avail.They say there is a mast down in my area and are doing what they can to fix it, so i've told them i'm voting with my feet in the new year and switching to Vodafone.

Cancelled mine already and also moving to vodafone.

Mine has been working fine... Been with them on contract for nearly 10yrs - can't fault them at all, most certainly the best network (in my opinion of course) :-)

im having probs in west london (t-mobile as well)

Original Poster

Thanks all, OH's seems to be back up every now and again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831328
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism813
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846228
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6561254

See more discussions