Anyone else order the Disney Princess perfume from Argos

Anyone received theirs yet? If so, when, please?

I ordered on 13th, would have expected Argos to deliver quickly, don't think I have ordered from them before - need them for Thursday

15 Comments

Still waiting for mine as well, couldnt track it with argos because i accidently deleted my email with the order number

ordered about 3 weeks ago still waiting thats very bad for argos i didnt get an email with order number but rang them and they told me it had been ordered

Original Poster

surfbunny;6959503

Still waiting for mine as well, couldnt track it with argos because i … Still waiting for mine as well, couldnt track it with argos because i accidently deleted my email with the order number

I am not sure how well it will track as they are being sent standard mail, my status says
Your order has been placed. We'll contact you to arrange a convenient day and time for delivery (except for items which are delivered free by post).

Does that mean it hasn't even been dispatched yet?

lcd2412;6959562

ordered about 3 weeks ago still waiting thats very bad for argos i didnt … ordered about 3 weeks ago still waiting thats very bad for argos i didnt get an email with order number but rang them and they told me it had been ordered

That doesn't sound good at all, I thought I had ordered with plenty of time for them to arrive by Thursday, I have ordered 3 for 3 little girls as it's Eid for us on Friday, so that's 3 lots of presents I have to go and look for if they don't arrive :roll:

I had expected Argos to be fast with their delivery

Mod & Ed

Mrs.Z;6959661

I am not sure how well it will track as they are being sent standard … I am not sure how well it will track as they are being sent standard mail, my status says Your order has been placed. We'll contact you to arrange a convenient day and time for delivery (except for items which are delivered free by post).Does that mean it hasn't even been dispatched yet?That doesn't sound good at all, I thought I had ordered with plenty of time for them to arrive by Thursday, I have ordered 3 for 3 little girls as it's Eid for us on Friday, so that's 3 lots of presents I have to go and look for if they don't arrive :roll:I had expected Argos to be fast with their delivery

Same here, money left account same day though

Was it on offer if so i must have missed that one.

Original Poster

fluffy-kittens88;6960263

Was it on offer if so i must have missed that one.

Yes, they seem to have disappeared now :thumbsup:

Couldnt find the link on here either, my money has been taken as well

surfbunny;6960511

Couldnt find the link on here either, my money has been taken as well

This one ? :?

hotukdeals.com/ite…ces

Thankyou choc1969

I bought 2 of these last week and have heard nothing...been had before but not by Argos. I need it them for a birthday party this week..I don't hold out much hope

Mod & Ed

Spoke to Argos customer services this morning, they have no idea when they are getting stock, as they are struggling to obtain it, since the one I ordered was for Weds, I have cancelled my order and asked for a refund which will take 5-10 working days to reach my account, helping Argos cashflow lol

I ordered and heard nothing since.

Also,I ordered 3 cos of a 10quid online voucher I had and they have took the 1.97 payment.

I bought 3 bottles for the kids at christmas so emailed Argos at the weekend. They got back to me saying that they are being delivered by Royal Mail and should be with me today (Wednesday 25th) Fingers crossed!!!
PS This is my first ever post so I hope I have done it right.:thinking:

All 3 of mine came this morning and are really nice for the price, wouldn't have payed full price though, not for kids perfume. Spoke to Argos last night and was told that they had plenty of stock and were sending them all out with Royal mail. hope you all get yours soon:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains33
    2. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22
    3. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer66
    4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car1818

See more discussions