Groups

Anyone else participating in the Illuminating Hadrian's Wall this weekend?

Just wondering if anyone else is participating in the event? If you are..... say "hello"

xmal

Edit:

Link added:

illuminatinghadrianswall.com/

18 Comments

No, sorry.

link to this please, interested

supermod

caught a tiny bit of this while skipping TV channels on Countryfile & it looked amazing - lighting the entire wall starting at Wallsend

illuminatinghadrianswall.com/sit…le/

Always makes me smile the Hadrian Wall, it's like 1 foot high in places! It seems like they got bored while making it!

nope, but i vote we rebuild it properly, keep the english out of beautifull scotland

Original Poster

ei8hty5ive;8060991

Always makes me smile the Hadrian Wall, it's like 1 foot high in places! … Always makes me smile the Hadrian Wall, it's like 1 foot high in places! It seems like they got bored while making it!

It was actually 5m high in its original state!!

thought it was an electrical light!!! would be good to go to, but cant see i being an exciting time

Banned

micoo;8061019

nope, but i vote we rebuild it properly, keep the english out of … nope, but i vote we rebuild it properly, keep the english out of beautifull scotland

I wish this site was english only

micoo;8061019

nope, but i vote we rebuild it properly, keep the english out of … nope, but i vote we rebuild it properly, keep the english out of beautifull scotland

I agree but to stop the Picts from coming over here

autolesbona;8061064

I agree but to stop the Picts from coming over here

all the sensible ones dont :thumbsup:

I can't belive there is so much in the news about global warming and they are using gas lamps to light 70 odd miles of wall

bellabonkers;8061081

I can't belive there is so much in the news about global warming and they … I can't belive there is so much in the news about global warming and they are using gas lamps to light 70 odd miles of wall

Health + safety.... Someone could trip over it in the dark:)

Train Driver;8061114

Health + safety.... Someone could trip over it in the dark:)

pfft.... why didn't I realise that sooner!

Banned

I'm not going but will still say "hello".

Hello

There, I said it. :-D

micoo;8061073

all the sensible ones dont :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure that is the definition of a contradiction :whistling:

sigma;8060971

caught a tiny bit of this while skipping TV channels on Countryfile & it … caught a tiny bit of this while skipping TV channels on Countryfile & it looked amazing - lighting the entire wall starting at Wallsend :)http://www.illuminatinghadrianswall.com/site/2010/03/watch-the-rehearsal-on-countryfile/

Never even heard of it and I live there (the event not the wall)

micoo;8061019

Are you sure its beautiful, my family jumped over the wall many years ago and have never mentioned that it was the beautiful landscapes that they missed

caught a tiny bit of this while skipping TV channels on Countryfile & it … caught a tiny bit of this while skipping TV channels on Countryfile & it looked amazing - lighting the entire wall starting at Wallsend

I guess the asbos from Wallsend, Byker and North Shields have already started the burning early
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions