Anyone else pre-order Pokemon Sun from Toys R Us?

Pre-ordered Pokemon Sun from Toys R Us when someone posted the Quidco deal on here about 2 weeks ago I think.

It's due out tomorrow, but on Toys R Us site under My Orders it still just says "Processing in warehouse". This doesn't sound to me like it'll be with me tomorrow.

And what has me worried about it is that the game in unavailable for online order anymore, which usually means stock troubles.

6 Comments

I'm in the same boat. When I looked up their reviews on pre orders almost all report how dreadful they are. A lot I read were for Pokemon games as well. So we'll be lucky to see the game before December.

Edit: My order was placed on the 29/10/16 so guessing there was a lot of stock at the time.
Edited by: "JohnnyRoller" 22nd Nov 2016

Original Poster

JohnnyRoller

I'm in the same boat. When I looked up their reviews on pre orders almost … I'm in the same boat. When I looked up their reviews on pre orders almost all report how dreadful they are. A lot I read were for Pokemon games as well. So we'll be lucky to see the game before December. Edit: My order was placed on the 29/10/16 so guessing there was a lot of stock at the time.

I've placed an order with Amazon to be safe. Bought as a present and need delivery tomorrow otherwise it'll be too late.

The Toys R Us returns is freepost and fine for unwanted items within 14 days so if it does some how come tomorrow I'll return it, if not then I'll ring up and cancel the order.
Edited by: "chivs6881" 22nd Nov 2016

Toys r us and Smyths and both awful on delivery pre order games for release day, ordered from both and both came at least a day or 2 late.

Hold up... check your emails there may just be a miracle this Christmas. Just had my dispatch email.

Best preorder service I have experienced is game, couple quid more, but I got Pokemon Y a day early, totally worth it.

Ordered from Simply Games (who always seem to deliver early in my experience) and got mine yesterday. Hope you get yours!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Nintendo Switch Game Cases34
    2. E-liquid55
    3. Mountain bike £200-£30022
    4. Problem with new double glazed installation44

See more discussions