Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone else seen " Four Lions " ?.

So funny,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    "rubber dinghy rapids " Lol

19 Comments

Banned

watched it last night, Great film

lol- the guy explaining buying all the bleach-"I put on different voices" "my IRA voice-could I have 12 bottles of bleach please"

not yet...... heard it lol worthy

barky

lol- the guy explaining buying all the bleach-"I put on different voices" … lol- the guy explaining buying all the bleach-"I put on different voices" "my IRA voice-could I have 12 bottles of bleach please"

That bit made me lol...... "Why's she covering her face with her hands?"..... "Cos she's got a beard"

"its a toy kalashnikov"

"no its not,I just have very big hands"

Original Poster

barky

"its a toy kalashnikov""no its not,I just have very big hands"

Lol ,"I'll get closer to the camera ,That'll bigger it "

I know this is inappropriate, but the part that made me laugh big time was when they were in training in Pakistan, and the lad with the toy kalashnikov had a real one, firing it into the air for a vid on his mobile shouting 'Look at me! I'm a **** Rambo!'

Watched it in Cinema, got the DVD, and its still very funny.

I don't think it was anything special tbh. Shame I was expecting it to be a lot better.

Got it for £3 from amazon thanks to a post on here (thanks again) , will watch v soon

Banned

watching it now. "i'll stab you with this then run you over with a tractor bro" X)

I thought it would be wall to wall laughs but it was a disappointment for me most of the good stuff had been covered in trailers

gonna watch it today..

Turned it off after 20 minutes, load of crap. Trailer had the best bits.

Banned

numptyj

I thought it would be wall to wall laughs but it was a disappointment for … I thought it would be wall to wall laughs but it was a disappointment for me most of the good stuff had been covered in trailers

Babbabooey

you serious ? there were way more laughs than the trailer. its a bit slow starting but once it did i couldn't stop laughing.

numptyj

I thought it would be wall to wall laughs but it was a disappointment for … I thought it would be wall to wall laughs but it was a disappointment for me most of the good stuff had been covered in trailers

This.

Banned

"i just took picture of my face, its defo not my confused face" LMAO

youtube.com/wat…ted
    Edited by: "ryman1000" 30th Aug 2010

Got the DVD going to watch it tonight!

numptyj

Babbabooey

am SRS brah, I was looking forward to it a lot but it just wanted what I expected yeah it was funny but I thought it would have had me in creases.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …66114
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48410865
      4. Anyone else find Playerunknown super addictive but soooo frustrating33

See more discussions