Groups

Anyone else seen the new Knight Rider?

Just watched it and apart from the car, what a load of ball-ocks!

Anyone else think this?!

19 Comments

piece of cheap Kit ...?

Original Poster

kippy;3067525

piece of cheap Kit ...?

Took me about 1 minute to get that!!! :oops:

Val kilmer as kit is cool tho and i like the new theme apart from that its just as good as heroes season 3 lol

Original Poster

jack_burt0n;3067677

Val kilmer as kit is cool tho and i like the new theme apart from that … Val kilmer as kit is cool tho and i like the new theme apart from that its just as good as heroes season 3 lol

val kilmer is kit? He' s sold out then!

where can i see it on web ?

totally agree, val kilmer as kitt is pretty cool. Like the car as I love using them in pgr but everything else is terrible from the really poor effects, kitt turning into a 4x4 is ridiculous and the 90's style love story and acting.
    After a week of seeing the 3rd episode of the sarah connor chronicles and then the 1st 2 episodes of heroes season 3 knight rider was pretty embarrassing in comparison.

Lets face it, the original was a big bag of cheese with extra parmesan sprinkled on top, but that's what we loved about it.

yep but its still a great watch. watching the episode were kitt and katt ram each other is still incredible, much like the episodes of quantum leap with jimmy or the vietnam ones. I just can t see the new knight rider lasting, its to much like a poor 1st season reject episode of dark angel.

sad_far;3067828

Try ]HERE for a preview

Original Poster

garbage456;3067916

yeah i watched it, and overall I loved it, one of the very few remakes … yeah i watched it, and overall I loved it, one of the very few remakes that have been any good.

Loved it? It was awful!!!!

ants97;3067836

kitt and katt

?
    must be a different episode then cos im sure KITT's arch rival was calles KARR (Knight Automated Roving Robot).

I watched the movie and was extremely disappointed after 5 mins. TOTALLY different feel to the original series. too much of them driving around in the car talking and nothing else happening. The effects were good but unfortunately NOT believeable unlike the original series'

still not a good enough excuse for a guy to drive on auto cruise on the open road *grin

sad_far;3067828

]fancast.com

Not worth your time thou

trekbabe;3070114

]www.fancast.comNot worth your time thou

Maybe you american but we american't.

leefal;3071119

Maybe you american but we american't.

Sorry....

homerian;3068594

?must be a different episode then cos im sure KITT's arch rival was … ?must be a different episode then cos im sure KITT's arch rival was calles KARR (Knight Automated Roving Robot).I watched the movie and was extremely disappointed after 5 mins. TOTALLY different feel to the original series. too much of them driving around in the car talking and nothing else happening. The effects were good but unfortunately NOT believeable unlike the original series'

lol your right, was just in from a party and was suitably refreshed. well thats my excuse anyway lol:-D

Is it on UK tv? If so what time and when? As my hubby is a knight rider fan and may or may not get into it.

I cant get Fancast to show the videos? Any help?

amcol;3120932

Is it on UK tv? If so what time and when? As my hubby is a knight rider … Is it on UK tv? If so what time and when? As my hubby is a knight rider fan and may or may not get into it.I cant get Fancast to show the videos? Any help?

If you use Hotspot shield so it gives you and "Amercan IP Addy" you should be able to view it.

trekbabe;3123260

If you use Hotspot shield so it gives you and "Amercan IP Addy" you … If you use Hotspot shield so it gives you and "Amercan IP Addy" you should be able to view it.

Thanks thats spot on, wanted to watch Fringe! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4972452
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!811
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846350
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27146

See more discussions