Anyone else seen this horrible act on an audition for Got Talent.

28 replies
Found 14th Dec 2016
This is a terrible & dangerious audition & not sure why it was allowed.
Also can't understand why everyone finds it funny.

youtube.com/wat…f0I

28 Comments

What is so dangerous about it?

PMSL...That's wrong in so many ways!

Shocking

I've heard of abuse claims for less than that, but being Russian/Ukrainian, I guess they can get away with it.

Get Esther Rantzen on the phone, pronto.
Edited by: "majestic2012" 14th Dec 2016

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m44b482TRY1qbykhpo1_500.png

Infinitesd

I've heard of abuse claims for less than that, but being … I've heard of abuse claims for less than that, but being Russian/Ukrainian, I guess they can get away with it.

I guess the kids are lucky really, that they're not 200ft up in the air being juggled on top of a building.

Could have been a lot worse.
Edited by: "OldEnglish" 14th Dec 2016

mattmerch

Who else is expecting this guy to blink?

Seriously!... this is nothing compared to daddy daycare, if only the mums could see what us dads get up to with the kids

Lol. Can't believe it. X)

Russian MILFs !!

This will be norm here soon.

Can somebody please explain to me what it is that they do with the babies that every single one of us hasn't done with our own babies?

Erm... I hadn't watched it all the way through. Now I have I'm a bit oO
Edited by: "deeky" 14th Dec 2016

I wonder if people would find it entertaining and funny if they were swinging dogs by the legs.

If you think this is bad then don't search for baby yoga on google.

cdm22

If you think this is bad then don't search for baby yoga on google.

Dohhh!!!!!!!

If it was Dogs or Puppies you could bet the whole world would be up in arms, but its only human babies

deeky

Can somebody please explain to me what it is that they do with the babies … Can somebody please explain to me what it is that they do with the babies that every single one of us hasn't done with our own babies? Erm... I hadn't watched it all the way through. Now I have I'm a bit oO

1:40 Deeky lol!

ourdevonfamily

Seriously!... this is nothing compared to daddy daycare, if only the mums … Seriously!... this is nothing compared to daddy daycare, if only the mums could see what us dads get up to with the kids

Thats sounds so very wrong.. and with a username like ourdevonfamily
Edited by: "haritori" 14th Dec 2016

I wonder how many drops or other injuries to the joints have occurred. Stupid risks. This isn't the odd swing your kid by the arms.

So you haven't seen how they train Russian and Chinese gymnasts by bending and stretching them from a young age until they compete - now that's torture but IOC say it's all good??

riverman

What is so dangerous about it?

hmm. swinging infants by arms just to begin. this is gonna get social services going

sowotsdis

So you haven't seen how they train Russian and Chinese gymnasts by … So you haven't seen how they train Russian and Chinese gymnasts by bending and stretching them from a young age until they compete - now that's torture but IOC say it's all good??

yes ioc did not ban russian dopers either

Dantooine

And in other news, we're now all being spied on... … And in other news, we're now all being spied on... https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/19/extreme-surveillance-becomes-uk-law-with-barely-a-whimper

thats not good..

Wannabe Ant and dec looked surprised too.

louloul

thats not good..

It's not is it, and hardly anyone seems to be talking about it. Pretty much nothing from the BBC on it, how convenient...

Original Poster

Adam786123

Wannabe Ant and dec looked surprised too.

They found it funny as well,weirdos :-/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. School shoes - with lights66
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…79
    3. Assassin's Creed Origins deals?11
    4. Has anyone truly cut the cord with their landline and gone to a 4G connecti…22

See more discussions