Groups

Anyone else sick to death of this EVERY SINGLE YEAR? (God bless everyone who died that day)

Banned
    I'm not going to link to any articles because frankly I think it's disgusting. It's that time of year again, September! which can only mean one thing,right? NEW Twin Tower conspiracies!

15 years on and people are still convinced it was an inside job, really? I honestly hate this month for this reason. When will people just pay their respects each year to those who died and say nothing more.

Another 50 years of this? another 100? when will it end?

The TV channels are just as bad for egging people on mind with some of their utter dross.

I hate September.

123 Comments

Just like the 1966 World Cup, it never bloody ends

Why not just watch something else or go for a walk if it concerns you and think happy thoughts
    https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2244/2469593725_8e2e6c1b3c_b.jpg

perrioli

we won it once.. it was a fluke.... we'll never win it again

(post may be edited... I am awaiting to stand corrected)

perrioli

Is that the year the Faroe Islands won or some other diddy team?

Conspiracy theory, ScotchBonnets are another spicy topping that can be applied to Pizzas, 365 days a year.

But going back on topic... I agree!
    Let people mourn and grieve their loss without spouting rubbish that you know nothing about (not you OP)

Some 9/11 Conspiracy Theories do raise some valid points though.

dtovey89

Here's the problem with the OP's point - someone will say something like this. Then someone will refute it (correctly) and we get further down the rabbit hole.

Argue about what came after 9/11 but you're completely incorrect in what you've said above. Sorry, not going to ask which points you're referring to because the endpoint will be the same. Nope, you're wrong.

And then we move onto the assertion that believing the official story or the lamestream media makes someone a sheep. Seen it a thousand times, seen the arguments a thousand times and yes OP, I agree.

But every year some 15 year old stumbles on some conspiracy bs and thinks they're the first person to post it on Facebook (omg guyzz!). Just ignore it.

9/11 was pretty much an event that was way out of anyone's experience or perceived possibilities.
    The Titanic, wouldn't sink....oh but it did. So why couldn't 2 huge tower blocks with hundreds of litres of Aviation fuel burning within not fall down. I think large companies, especially defence contractors are all crooks and the defence departments aren't much better. Though to kill so many of their own compatriots, that is a line I can't see being crossed.

Loonies and terrorist sympathisers, what a combination

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Here's the problem with the OP's point - someone will say something like … Here's the problem with the OP's point - someone will say something like this. Then someone will refute it (correctly) and we get further down the rabbit hole.Argue about what came after 9/11 but you're completely incorrect in what you've said above. Sorry, not going to ask which points you're referring to because the endpoint will be the same. Nope, you're wrong.And then we move onto the assertion that believing the official story or the lamestream media makes someone a sheep. Seen it a thousand times, seen the arguments a thousand times and yes OP, I agree.But every year some 15 year old stumbles on some conspiracy bs and thinks they're the first person to post it on Facebook (omg guyzz!). Just ignore it.

With an attitude like that why do you think I would bother to waste my time and list out the few plausible points some of these theories raise.

dtovey89

I totally agree, there are other buildings that have burnt for 3 days and the metal structure was still standing and structurally sound after.
    There will always be conspiracy theories weather it surrounds 9/11, princess Dianna's death , JFK's death etc but this does not detract from it happening and in some ways as it is always brought up it makes you remember what happened.

dtovey89

With an attitude like that why do you think I would bother to waste my … With an attitude like that why do you think I would bother to waste my time and list out the few plausible points some of these theories raise.

You don't need to. Hundreds of thousands of people on the internet have listed them before, and they've been refuted 10 times over.

You posting them and having them refuted one more time would waste my time and have no impact on you. Just post them on your timeline for the umpteenth time. You might get a like.

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

You don't need to. Hundreds of thousands of people on the internet have … You don't need to. Hundreds of thousands of people on the internet have listed them before, and they've been refuted 10 times over.You posting them and having them refuted one more time would waste my time and have no impact on you. Just post them on your timeline for the umpteenth time. You might get a like.

You're a presumptive little multi aren't you.
    I don't believe in the overall 9/11 Conspiracy Theory but I do believe some of the points raised aren't worth ignoring.

Now before you go on to insult other members I suggest you pay attention to words such as some and valid
    Actually, don't bother. With a hostile attitude like that just do one.
    Edited by: "DT89" 8th Sep 2016

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHucRQOUMAEi-gf.png

dtovey89

You're a presumptive little multi aren't you.I don't believe in the … You're a presumptive little multi aren't you.I don't believe in the overall 9/11 Conspiracy Theory but I do believe some of the points raised aren't worth ignoring.Now before you go on to insult other members I suggest you pay attention to words such as some and validActually, don't bother. With a hostile attitude like that just do one.

DFTT mate

Banned

dtovey89

Which ones?

Oneday77

Conspiracy theory, ScotchBonnets are another spicy topping that can be … Conspiracy theory, ScotchBonnets are another spicy topping that can be applied to Pizzas, 365 days a year.

guv it a rest.

cchopps

Which ones?

cba now

Banned

dtovey89

cba now

Banned

Arnie?

http://illuminatisymbols.info/wp-content/uploads/illuminati-symbols-terminator-911-forewarning.jpg

Or maybe Neo.

http://illuminatisymbols.info/wp-content/uploads/illuminati-symbols-matrix-911-prediction.jpg

Edited by: "cchopps" 8th Sep 2016

cchopps

Arnie?Or maybe Neo.

Hmm, 'some' of these might be 'valid' points for discussion.

I stand corrected.

DEEK did it, whatever it was, where ever it was, whatever animals were molested, DEEK DID IT.

I agree op.

The Madeleine McCann conspiracy theories are much more interesting!

Banned

have you just realised it was a conspiracy??
    the bomb experts in America knew back then by doing some mock explosions. have you ever watched discovery channel??

What gets me is why bother posting about this if you hate the thought of discussing it.

sofiasar

have you just realised it was a conspiracy?? the bomb experts in America … have you just realised it was a conspiracy?? the bomb experts in America knew back then by doing some mock explosions. have you ever watched discovery channel??

Its amazing how the CIA could cover up 9/11 and fake the moon landing but couldn't plant weapons of mass destruction in the Iraqi desert.

Personally I think it was Elvis . We need to resurrect bin Laden and apologise profusely
    Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 8th Sep 2016

sofiasar

have you just realised it was a conspiracy?? the bomb experts in America … have you just realised it was a conspiracy?? the bomb experts in America knew back then by doing some mock explosions. have you ever watched discovery channel??

I'm not sure what is worse. That you believe that or they let you near the Internet.

fanpages

guv it a rest.

Thanks for that I lost track of my Multigrain Cheerios and keep finding Fruit loops in their place.

Never question what your told in school then at university then by your politicians and the Western media.
    Having ones head firmly up ones backside is the secret to a blissfully ignorant lifespan.

sofiasar

And there was me thinking the levels of your nonsense had peaked, you come out with this classic

chocci

And there was me thinking the levels of your nonsense had peaked, you … And there was me thinking the levels of your nonsense had peaked, you come out with this classic

have you never watched the discovery channel?

Yeah. But jet fuel can't melt steal beams

Moon landings are the worse
    I was fortunate to watch it live - my father insisted on it

A man walks into the twin towers, "hello I would like to buy an aeroplane"

The clerk replies "we do not sell planes sir!"

The man replies "then why is there one in your window"?

Edited by: "haritori" 8th Sep 2016

haritori

A man walks into the twin towers, "hello I would like to buy an … A man walks into the twin towers, "hello I would like to buy an aeroplane"The clerk replies "we do not sell planes sir!"The man replies "then why is there one in your window"?:{

That isn't and never will be funny. Bit sick tbh.

Have you got a 'joke' about 7/7 too?

brilly

have you never watched the discovery channel?

Lol, you forgot the extra ? at the end

Who's the Guvnor?

chocci

That isn't and never will be funny. Bit sick tbh. Have you got a 'joke' … That isn't and never will be funny. Bit sick tbh. Have you got a 'joke' about 7/7 too?

I knew I would get this reaction so I understand why you would feel that way, but its well known that black comedy helps us make sense of occurrences that would otherwise be painful and upsetting. its a way of processing something so terrible and helping us to accept it.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1339
      2. word association Game73844478
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861345
      4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111021

See more discussions