Groups

Anyone else struggle to sleep?

Does anyone else really struggle to sleep? I went to be at 11 last night as I have to be up at 6am for the gym/work.
    It was around 1.30 when I finally dropped off! It's so annoying. On the weekends I sleep really well. I have always been a light sleeper but this is getting really annoying.

Anyone have any tips for getting to sleep?

13 Comments

Banned

sleeping pills ftw

I read most nights when am in bed - thats a guarantee I will nod off quite quick. Have u tried that?

Original Poster

yeah I do find that reading helps quite a bit will have to try that more often.

Although I wouldn't want to use pills which ones are most commonly used?

brettytopbanana;8296868

yeah I do find that reading helps quite a bit will have to try that more … yeah I do find that reading helps quite a bit will have to try that more often.Although I wouldn't want to use pills which ones are most commonly used?

I wouldnt go down that road of prescribed medication - but why dont u get some valerian from the health shops (holland n barrett) sell it. It helps completely relax you and there is one specifically for helping u get off to sleep called Peaceful Night.

im exactly the same
    i really struggle to sleep unless i have some sort of distraction for my mind, so i put film on my laptop that i know well and unplug it so when the battery dies it switches itself off
    an audio book would be just as good, i find if i dont have something to stop me thinking everything floods into my mind and then my minds to busy to rest

I only sleep 2-4 hours per day... I think I'm dying...

Original Poster

bossyboots;8296889

I wouldnt go down that road of prescribed medication - but why dont u get … I wouldnt go down that road of prescribed medication - but why dont u get some valerian from the health shops (holland n barrett) sell it. It helps completely relax you and there is one specifically for helping u get off to sleep called Peaceful Night.

So is this stuff any good then?

I find it weird that I manage to sleep fine on the weekend.

Banned

Sex works

Original Poster

DLM;8297998

Sex works

its funny you should say that because I also believe that to be true

Banned

brettytopbanana;8298086

its funny you should say that because I also believe that to be true

It sure is :thumbsup:

i always struggle to sleep up nearly every night around 1am until around 4am then back to sleep until around 7am been like this since i was small

i too had trouble sleeping and am now taking NaturaSleep - herbal tablets seem to work at times but not always - give them a go for at least a week

Sweet Dreams

Yes, reading is good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Giffgaff New goodybags34
      2. One for the mathmeticians2640
      3. word association Game74044575
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814501

See more discussions