Anyone else think that Steven Seagal can't act?

and what is it with the girlie slap he gives people?

14 Comments

Original Poster

DAMNOME

let me thing about that one...

I know, I know - changed it just before you posted

lol-course he cant act! and he releases a film about every 4 weeks or so! He has claimed in interviews that he was once a hit man for the cia,like they would ever let him talk about it if he was!

I didn't realise he'd even done a film for about 20 years. Straight to the dustbin movies i guess.

BTW he can't act but by god I love his films as there that bad:)

anyone seen machete?

he's pretty good in that one.

imdb.com/tit…94/

i can understand what stallone says easier than seagal,who i cant watch! maybe he could stand in as woody in toy story! oO

Stop the bloodclaat crying!

barky

lol-course he cant act! and he releases a film about every 4 weeks or so! … lol-course he cant act! and he releases a film about every 4 weeks or so! He has claimed in interviews that he was once a hit man for the cia,like they would ever let him talk about it if he was!

hahahaha is that serious? if he actually said that... i actually quite like the guy now

Banned

I bet ½ of you are crap at the job you do but keep doing it for the … I bet ½ of you are crap at the job you do but keep doing it for the money, so why shouldn't he

+1

yeah good luck to him if he can get paid for what he does.... Id do it tomorrow if I could get away with it but imo he is the crappest of a bunch of crappy actors who make these 2 a penny action films. What really bothers me with him is that he seems to believe his character is him...well until Van Damme offered him out and he ran away....
Edited by: "mosskeeto" 9th Jan 2011

Ive seen some of his films where he`d got so large he could barely move never mind act lol. Seems an alright guy though so goodluck to him.

Banned

LOL

title should be "Anyone think that Steven Seagal can act?"

He's one step up from sly stallone!

whatsThePoint

I bet ½ of you are crap at the job you do but keep doing it for the … I bet ½ of you are crap at the job you do but keep doing it for the money, so why shouldn't he

Ah yes... Words of wisdom.

But then again... We aren't trying to repeatedly sell and advertise ourselves being crap at our jobs
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1848
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185923

See more discussions