Anyone else TRYING to order from Debenhams?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 Comments

i did before and give up!!!! lol

Give up!

Original Poster

I can't I am too far along LOL! :oops:

I did try and gave up because it won't let me have free delivery.

Try to take a copy of what you are ordering and try again in the morning. It's pot luck whether you will get them all - but if it's not going to go through tonight - it will be a pain in the ass trying to remember what is in your basket for tomorrow.

is there sale?

Lol, I'm trying but haven't even got to the basket stage yet so it's just not happening tonight!

Banned

yeah so is there a sale? a misprice? shpill!

sale

typical just like the boots senario at xmas i was lucky i managed to get my order done before it all went pete tong

does anyone know if the sale includeds the gorgeous range of bras?

Original Poster

I can't get to all my items to write them down now :-(

Will try give them a call in the morning - still not working!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

Working now - just ordered, though I swear it was more traumatic than doing it in real life :giggle:

Original Poster

Marina;5510457

I did try and gave up because it won't let me have free delivery.

I tried it a couple of times and it worked the 3rd time - did you use capital letters?

Just got my order through with the new free delivery code SHD1, worked fine at last!

Original Poster

spider1986;5511481

worked fine at last!

Innit!?! Now we just gotta await the OOS emails :thumbsup:

Go to bed ad gfet a life plzzz

tinkerbell28;5510947

I won't even bother with Debenhams this time, the worst ever site I have … I won't even bother with Debenhams this time, the worst ever site I have ordered from. I placed, no word of a lie 7 orders under my name and hubbies name, at first I though it mus be a problem with my card or something lol. All different items to as the stock levels fluctuated, so when it was ordering time it was all OOS.My friend tried oreding twice , all orders were cancelled after 48 odd hours, no reason why, the we got 2 random letters about a month later apologising saying they were OOS of the items.This was at the last sale 70% off or something.......

+ 1

angelfairee;5511569

Go to bed ad gfet a life plzzz

You go to bed your clearly in a bad mood!

spider1986;5511481

Just got my order through with the new free delivery code SHD1, worked … Just got my order through with the new free delivery code SHD1, worked fine at last!

Hooray!

:-D

spider1986;5511481

Just got my order through with the new free delivery code SHD1, worked … Just got my order through with the new free delivery code SHD1, worked fine at last!

Hooray!

Mrs.Z;5511562

Innit!?! Now we just gotta await the OOS emails :thumbsup:

Mine's been despached this morning. Gool luck to everyone else who ordered!

Original Poster

spider1986;5513763

Mine's been despached this morning. Gool luck to everyone else who … Mine's been despached this morning. Gool luck to everyone else who ordered!

Really, what did you get an email?

I ordered 10 different things

spider1986;5513763

Mine's been despached this morning. Gool luck to everyone else who … Mine's been despached this morning. Gool luck to everyone else who ordered!

Thats quick,I find them so slow to deliver even when there no really great sale on.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions