Groups

Anyone else Vodafone monthly bill go up

Some how Vodafone have put my bill up by 0.64p without informing me at all

12 Comments

It's normal. I'm on EE and they've done the same. In line with new VAT or something and always at the start of a new tax year.

hvc123xo

It's normal. I'm on EE and they've done the same. In line with new VAT or … It's normal. I'm on EE and they've done the same. In line with new VAT or something and always at the start of a new tax year.

In line with inflation

I love how Vodafone can never break down the "out of bundle charges"

I got a text saying mine was going up by £1

chuckiedoll

I got a text saying mine was going up by £1

It will be different for everyone - it's a price increase in line with inflation. So it depends on what you are currently paying per month.
    They should have texted the OP, though, agreed.
    Edited by: "Firefly1" 4th May

it's to cover the costs of all the vr gears they sent out.

Firefly1

In line with inflation

​That's the one. Thanks

hvc123xo

It's normal. I'm on EE and they've done the same. In line with new VAT or … It's normal. I'm on EE and they've done the same. In line with new VAT or something and always at the start of a new tax year.

Tesco mobile don't increase prices mid contract

Nshizzle

Tesco mobile don't increase prices mid contract

Because they don't incur RPI charges unlike Vodaphone, EE or O2. With their prices, no wonder they don't charge RPI.
    Edited by: "M0nk3h" 4th May

Switchy87

Some how Vodafone have put my bill up by 0.64p without informing me at all

If RPI-related, VF informed you about it and you agreed to it when you started the contract. VF even has a webpage dedicated to it at vodafone.co.uk/exp…pi/

I had a text from vodafone last week telling me they had my my tariff up by £3 a month which is more than the RPI so I contacted them ready for a fight about letting me out of my contract. Then I was told that my contract had ended and I could upgrade or leave! I had only checked it the week before and upgrade was due in August. They did it without telling me! Im not happy though as they aren't doing me a really good deal so I am looking elsewhere. Been with them 10 years so its a shame.

jude7219

I had a text from vodafone last week telling me they had my my tariff up … I had a text from vodafone last week telling me they had my my tariff up by £3 a month which is more than the RPI so I contacted them ready for a fight about letting me out of my contract. Then I was told that my contract had ended and I could upgrade or leave! I had only checked it the week before and upgrade was due in August. They did it without telling me! Im not happy though as they aren't doing me a really good deal so I am looking elsewhere. Been with them 10 years so its a shame.

With respect: Vodafone did not put your tariff up without notice. The price increase is simply the effect of the agreed fixed term discount coming to an end, which by definition: you agreed to when the discount option was originally presented to you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1019

See more discussions