anyone else watching 4music?

20 top boyband tracks of the 90s. reminds me so much of my childhood

27 Comments

no, but tell me no1, probably be take that

Original Poster

Latinosharkey;6540622

no, but tell me no1, probably be take that

its boyzone 'no matter what'

quite like some East 17 songs back then but was too scared to admit to my mates in case the accused me of being something

Original Poster

makershaker;6540629

quite like some East 17 songs back then but was too scared to admit to my … quite like some East 17 songs back then but was too scared to admit to my mates in case the accused me of being something

stay is a classic

i remember when i worked in a clothes shop and their greatest hits album came out. i had to buy it to put on in the shop

aahhhhh good times :-D

donnaraine;6540626

its boyzone 'no matter what'

i'll accept that, lol. thank u

Original Poster

Latinosharkey;6540642

i'll accept that, lol. thank u

'accept it' lol

not one their best i dont think, even thought that back then

donnaraine;6540649

'accept it' lolnot one their best i dont think, even thought that back … 'accept it' lolnot one their best i dont think, even thought that back then

I think that no matter what was their best selling single, seen as they named an album and tour after it. But i can remember my parents singing constantly, even back then. lol

Original Poster

Latinosharkey;6540745

I think that no matter what was their best selling single, seen as they … I think that no matter what was their best selling single, seen as they named an album and tour after it. But i can remember my parents singing constantly, even back then. lol

yeah it was a biggie. i used to love boyzone until i got into backstreet boys

in my opninion, i thought they wer over rated but they did have some good tracks. anywho, out of curiosity who do u like now? lol

Original Poster

Latinosharkey;6540783

in my opninion, i thought they wer over rated but they did have some good … in my opninion, i thought they wer over rated but they did have some good tracks. anywho, out of curiosity who do u like now? lol

if you mean the music of today then i like a mixture, tinchy stryder, the veronicas, madina lake, lost prophets, jay sean

donnaraine;6540796

if you mean the music of today then i like a mixture, tinchy stryder, the … if you mean the music of today then i like a mixture, tinchy stryder, the veronicas, madina lake, lost prophets, jay sean

thats quite a change. but everyone growws up.

i love the stereophonics!

sorry abour talking poop. i drunk lol

Original Poster

Latinosharkey;6540837

thats quite a change. but everyone growws up.i love the … thats quite a change. but everyone growws up.i love the stereophonics!sorry abour talking poop. i drunk lol

tbh i like most music. i go though phases too of liking a particular artist or group. my cd collection has so many different genres lol.

wish i was drunk lol

How old are you sharkey?

lol, well i would invite u over. but i think its a bit far you. lol. plus i have no idea where bishops auckland is. lol.

sadiebabes;6540861

How old are you sharkey?

23, why?

Original Poster

Latinosharkey;6540864

lol, well i would invite u over. but i think its a bit far you. lol. plus … lol, well i would invite u over. but i think its a bit far you. lol. plus i have no idea where bishops auckland is. lol.

lol bishop is about 30 mins south of newcastle, in county durham.

i'll be drunk next weekend though :-D

Original Poster

Latinosharkey;6540866

23, why?

oooh me too! not for long though :x

Latinosharkey;6540866

23, why?

Just nosey!

donnaraine;6540870

lol bishop is about 30 mins south of newcastle, in county durham.i'll be … lol bishop is about 30 mins south of newcastle, in county durham.i'll be drunk next weekend though :-D

oh good, well i hope u enjoy it. I am in cumbria, bit far just for a drink. But, hey us 'notherners' should stick together!! lol

sadiebabes;6540876

Just nosey!

lol, no worries. Well,how old are u then?

Original Poster

Latinosharkey;6540879

oh good, well i hope u enjoy it. I am in cumbria, bit far just for a … oh good, well i hope u enjoy it. I am in cumbria, bit far just for a drink. But, hey us 'notherners' should stick together!! lol

:thumbsup:

Latinosharkey;6540880

lol, no worries. Well,how old are u then?

25, eeek! :cry:

sadiebabes;6540900

25, eeek! :cry:

I would'nt eeek, im nearly ther myself. lol. It does'nt matter about ur age, its what you have done and how you feel lol.

Latinosharkey;6540912

I would'nt eeek, im nearly ther myself. lol. It does'nt matter about ur … I would'nt eeek, im nearly ther myself. lol. It does'nt matter about ur age, its what you have done and how you feel lol.

25 sounds soooo much older than 23/24 though! It does, doesn't it?! And it's sooo scarily close to 30! lol

Original Poster

sadiebabes;6540935

25 sounds soooo much older than 23/24 though! It does, doesn't it?! And … 25 sounds soooo much older than 23/24 though! It does, doesn't it?! And it's sooo scarily close to 30! lol

well ive been feeling old since i hit 20. i'll be ready for my zimmer by the time im 30

donnaraine;6540948

well ive been feeling old since i hit 20. i'll be ready for my zimmer by … well ive been feeling old since i hit 20. i'll be ready for my zimmer by the time im 30

Oh god, I'm with you there babe! :lol: x

donnaraine;6540948

well ive been feeling old since i hit 20. i'll be ready for my zimmer by … well ive been feeling old since i hit 20. i'll be ready for my zimmer by the time im 30

Well, so have I as im 27 now and even when I was 24 I'd go for a night out and get the 18-21 year olds look at me as if I was too old to be there even had a few say that to my face like "umm arent you too old to be in here, this is a student place" etc etc.

I think its just current society, you have to be "older" at a younger age, so 23 is the new 35 or something(no offense to anyone in their 30's lol)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047074
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767159
      3. Anyone want a Jack Wills single use 20% off £60 and/or £10 off £60 code?11
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423214455

See more discussions