Anyone else watching the Rod Stewart concert on TV at the moment?

Posted 14th Dec 2019
Absolutely brilliant. The energy of the guy and at his age too. Really enjoying it.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

10 Comments
Yes, and it's making me really want to go to a rod stewart concert
Marycannell14/12/2019 23:59

Yes, and it's making me really want to go to a rod stewart concert …Yes, and it's making me really want to go to a rod stewart concert

I remember all the songs from the first time. I almost fell he's like an old mate 'as I've been listening to him sing for nearly 50 years.
I'm not quite old enough to have listened to him the first time round, but he is a legend.
Caught a silver gingerbread here 🔥🔥
You canna beat a bit of Rod 💃🏻
Here's a couple you youngsters may not have heard, his early work was definitely the his best.
In a broken dream
Stay with me
First year for ages that I didn’t get tickets for his London concerts , prices went up a fair amount this year , but have well and truly enjoyed them in the past . Was out last night but planning to watch it when no one else is home !
bigbaz15/12/2019 01:25

Here's a couple you youngsters may not have heard, his early work was …Here's a couple you youngsters may not have heard, his early work was definitely the his best.In a broken dreamStay with me

Nope, hadn't heard them before. In a broken dream is 👌
Absolutely brilliant. Went to see him in Glasgow last month and he was so good. Oh ............In a broken dream is a TUNE. Got to listen to it. X
I'm 39 so missed him the first time around kinda, but the folks were a big fan so was always on in the house. I think his best work was his early stuff, the Jeff Beck band and the faces. I do like his hits but h definitely sold out a tad to where he came from, top guy and definitely a legend.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions