Groups

Anyone else watching Trump Make America Great Again Concert

i am lost for words

26 Comments

Well you managed to find enough to create this thread.

Original Poster

SDanny Wallace ‏@dannywallace 3m3 minutes ago
    Has he had Melania stuffed? #TrumpInauguration

Lost for words ? That's not like you Archie oO

Original Poster

Just waiting on his speech

You don't seem to be lost for words !!

Original Poster

Albert Brooks ‏@AlbertBrooks 7m7 minutes ago
    More
    Dear World,
    Your guess is as good as ours.
    Best wishes,
    The United States.

Banned

What channel is it on?

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

What channel is it on?

finished about an hour ago but the main event starts at 4pm tomorrow

Banned

archer1204

finished about an hour ago but the main event starts at 4pm tomorrow

Will be watching tomorrow just to see the look at The Secret Services faces

RossD89

Well you managed to find enough to create this thread.

He always has enough words to start a thread. Even if it's just one word, he'll start a thread.

Original Poster

deeky

He always has enough words to start a thread. Even if it's just one word, … He always has enough words to start a thread. Even if it's just one word, he'll start a thread.

Are you watching his inauguration tomorrow

archer1204

Are you watching his inauguration tomorrow

Yes. My wife and I are hosting a party and we will be dressing up as Donald and Melania. Mutley and their OH are coming round as Hillary and Bill, and the one dressed as Hillary is going to try and take the Oath of Office instead of me while Bill tries it on with Melania. Should be fun - I'll try and upload some photographs after the watershed tomorrow.

Original Poster

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago
    More
    Donald J. Trump Retweeted Trump Inauguration
    Join me at 4pm over at the Lincoln Memorial with my family!
    #Inauguration2017

Banned

archer1204

Albert Brooks ‏@AlbertBrooks 7m7 minutes agoMore Dear World,Your guess i … Albert Brooks ‏@AlbertBrooks 7m7 minutes agoMore Dear World,Your guess is as good as ours.Best wishes,The United States.

Dear World,

I want to be honest with you for once. AIPAC got me elected. Therefore they own me. Netanyahu now runs the US through me. I'm his patsy. That's why I placed so many pro Israeli guys in my cabinet and that's why I put my son Jared, who met Netanyahu as a little boy, as the person to give Palestine an ultimatum to get out of Israel or else. Gaza is in Israel, and so is all the land they live on. It's ours, sorry Israel's!!"

That's all, and if anyone wants to criticise me, you're all part of a world conspiracy and I'm coming to get you!

Best wishes
    US President.

Banned

smiler594

Dear World,I want to be honest with you for once. AIPAC got me elected. … Dear World,I want to be honest with you for once. AIPAC got me elected. Therefore they own me. Netanyahu now runs the US through me. I'm his patsy. That's why I placed so many pro Israeli guys in my cabinet and that's why I put my son Jared, who met Netanyahu as a little boy, as the person to give Palestine an ultimatum to get out of Israel or else. Gaza is in Israel, and so is all the land they live on. It's ours, sorry Israel's!!"That's all, and if anyone wants to criticise me, you're all part of a world conspiracy and I'm coming to get you!Best wishes US President.

Give it up. You can't turn every thread into a Jewish row. You will get yourself suspended.

Banned

YouDontWantToKnow

Give it up. You can't turn every thread into a Jewish row. You will get … Give it up. You can't turn every thread into a Jewish row. You will get yourself suspended.

There is no row here. This is about a version of Trumps speech. He was supported by AIPAC. He did appoint his son, with zero experience in conflict resolution to resolve the conflict, he did appoint pro Israeli members to his cabinet. These are facts and nothing to do with anyone's faith. It's political. Isn't that what presidents are?

Banned

Donald Trump inauguration LIVE: Protesters gather in their millions as America prepares to swear in 45th President - I'm not alone

mirror.co.uk/new…316

apparently he was popular with a lot of voters, but there are still some in denial that sometimes people have a different view to them!

smiler594

Dear World,I want to be honest with you for once. AIPAC got me elected. … Dear World,I want to be honest with you for once. AIPAC got me elected. Therefore they own me. Netanyahu now runs the US through me. I'm his patsy. That's why I placed so many pro Israeli guys in my cabinet and that's why I put my son Jared, who met Netanyahu as a little boy, as the person to give Palestine an ultimatum to get out of Israel or else. Gaza is in Israel, and so is all the land they live on. It's ours, sorry Israel's!!"That's all, and if anyone wants to criticise me, you're all part of a world conspiracy and I'm coming to get you!Best wishes US President.

​you might want to give it up, that really was a little weak.

YouDontWantToKnow

Give it up. You can't turn every thread into a Jewish row. You will get … Give it up. You can't turn every thread into a Jewish row. You will get yourself suspended.

​shouldn't be able to but seems to,
    its like a broken record day in day out.

Banned

Don't think much of Trumpy, but Ivanka is hot!

https://s27.postimg.org/cmzwmbcr7/IMG_7917.png

Yes, best bit of viewing on TV today, fantastic day.

according to Turnip, everybody is smart, everything is really beautiful, they really are!

Love a good comedy!

YouDontWantToKnow

What channel is it on?

​Nickelodeon

Banned

Turnip Trump, Thumpy Trumpy, any others?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions