Anyone else watching watchdog

Found 14th Apr 2011
this company doing the drains.How are these companies trading.

22 Comments

Banned

I am. Always good when they find out that they have been filmed and how much time they waste oO

I'm more surprised by the divs who have been using a washing machine that makes their clothes mouldy for 2+ years
Edited by: "sancho1983" 14th Apr 2011

not allowed to watch it ... Corrers is on !!!

Original Poster

how do they get away with it plus did you see the guy going through the ladies possessions in her garage
Edited by: "archer1204" 14th Apr 2011

Banned

I frickin hate Martin Lewis. What an absolute **** :@

Banned

Nice kitchen worktop isn't it ?

Unbelievable how people can take advantage of the elderly

That Jamie seems like a genuine guy..."I honestly don't know why they charge you hourly"

vibeone

I Fast forwarded through that ****
Edited by: "sancho1983" 14th Apr 2011

vibeone

Are you related to him?

archer1204

how do they get away with it plus did you see the guy going through the … how do they get away with it plus did you see the guy going through the ladies possessions in her garage

He wasnt very professional was he...i mean, what idiot doesnt go through the knicker drawers oO

Original Poster

here we go part 2

Banned

Should be fun

Original Poster

hes put his hood up

Original Poster

is he awake

Banned

LooL, he called his girly friend to give him some abuse

Original Poster

ironic

sancho1983

I'm more surprised by the divs who have been using a washing machine that … I'm more surprised by the divs who have been using a washing machine that makes their clothes mouldy for 2+ years

I missed it I've got one of these machines, what did they say was wrong with them?

Mumofth3Obeast

I missed it I've got one of these machines, what did they say was wrong … I missed it I've got one of these machines, what did they say was wrong with them?

They make your clothes moldy, don't wash them properly and bacteria carrys from clothes to clothes.....

something like that ! Was pretty yuk
Edited by: "munnski" 14th Apr 2011

They said you need to leave the drawer open and do a 90 degree wash.......

Ok thanks. Must say I've never had a mould problem but it doesn't get the white clothing as clean as my previous machine, but that's probably because the highest temperature is 60 degrees

vibeone

M.S.E. = Money SPONGING Expert
Post a comment
@
    Text