Groups

Anyone else's Quidco not tracking???

Anyone else having problems with Quidco? Only one out of my 9 transactions over the past week have tracked....

Also - I've tried to raise a query regarding two play.com orders and it's asking me for a number that doesn't exist....not the order/transaction number but my customer number. Anyone have an idea????

7 Comments

I find I have to chase up about 3 out of every 4 transactions so best to keep a log as you're buying!!

I've been leaving the fields blank when I don't have the info, seems to be working okay so far...

Good luck!

Mine for ebay, M&S & HMV have all tracked in the last few days

Mines hit and go, dabs one still not tracked! Usually good but for some odd reasons whenever my sister uses it hers never track despite cleaning cookies etc beforehand! I find TCB to be better.

All mine have been tracked (7 in the last three weeks) apart from a play.com order, not response from Quidco yet.

Mine track fine and i got paid out today

Original Poster

Over the past 2 weeks only M&S has tracked. HMV, play.com, Ernest Jones and eBay have not tracked!!! Have already tried to place a query, but play.com doesn't go through without this customer number!!!???!!

Banned

quidco is useless now. topcashback never fails me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3811481
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2138
      3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX55
      4. What is there free to do in your town?1725

See more discussions