Groups

Anyone else's workplace full of nasty sickness bugs?!

I was off work a few days last week with a really nasty cold (which took down half the office), I am now pretty much recovered and feeling vaguely human and then discover that today a load more people are off ill with that winter vomiting bug!

Either our air-con is circulating germs or I work with very unhygienic people!

I always catch whatever is going about (I should live in a bubble) so looks like I have another sickness bug to look forward too!

11 Comments

we had 8 people in today with swine flu, i do however, work in a gp surgery

where do you work??

I'm a secondary school teacher... do the maths....
    There's about 1100 of them or so.. KIDDING!

but seriously school teacher.. lots of bugs :P

I've never been ill so frequently until I started the job I'm in now, it gets on my nerves.

I work at a bar/nightclub & we are always getting staff in with colds/flu etc

I work in a hospital (office job) and quite a few people with bugs at the moment as things seem to be flying around. Have had a cold and bad chest for 3 weeks now but slowly shifting for Xmas

im not feeling well too.il pm you all and good luck:-D:-D

NFS;7226991

I work in a hospital (office job) and quite a few people with bugs at the … I work in a hospital (office job) and quite a few people with bugs at the moment as things seem to be flying around. Have had a cold and bad chest for 3 weeks now but slowly shifting for Xmas

I work in a hospital and work on a few wards...loads of people in my dept get sick but i've only been ill twice this year!

Original Poster

khel;7226929

where do you work??

A very large company, rather not say though!

angelfairee;7226979

I've never been ill so frequently until I started the job I'm in now, it … I've never been ill so frequently until I started the job I'm in now, it gets on my nerves.

Exactly, I hate taking time off work ill as it makes me feel guilty but I am constantly picking up bugs and we are encouraged not to come in and pass it around - I can't win!

NFS;7226991

I work in a hospital (office job) and quite a few people with bugs at the … I work in a hospital (office job) and quite a few people with bugs at the moment as things seem to be flying around. Have had a cold and bad chest for 3 weeks now but slowly shifting for Xmas

We have had a few cases of swine flu but now we seem to be contaminated with colds / flu / vomiting bugs, etc

i wish, i only ever seem to get sick when im on friggen holiday, typical!!!

thats a relief thought it was just me feeling rough sick hot n cold

thanks for post op
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      2. What would be HELL to you?1314
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346

See more discussions