Groups

anyone enjoying the benidorm programme thats on just now as much as i am

I think this is the funniest programme thats been out for awhile pity it only lasts half an hour !!! by the way did anyone spot one of the people who actually entertains in benidorm cant for the life of me remember the guys name he had long blond ?????anyone know his name put me out my misery he is a comediene come singer.:whistling:

7 Comments

Very funny programme and whats more amazing, it's on ITV!

yet to watch it, was on at 12.30am yesterday couldnt stay up any longer maybe next week

Yep it's worth a watch just to see the size of Johnny Vegas in a swimming cozzy.

currychops

Yep it's worth a watch just to see the size of Johnny Vegas in a swimming … Yep it's worth a watch just to see the size of Johnny Vegas in a swimming cozzy.

:giggle:

mstiny

I think this is the funniest programme thats been out for awhile pity it … I think this is the funniest programme thats been out for awhile pity it only lasts half an hour !!! by the way did anyone spot one of the people who actually entertains in benidorm cant for the life of me remember the guys name he had long blond ?????anyone know his name put me out my misery he is a comediene come singer.:whistling:

First episode was a corker.

Dont think the subsequent episodes have been as funny though.

saw a clip when he came out of the pool after saving some kid from drowning and the grannie called him fatty - hilarious

Think it is so funny, very true to life:giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions