Groups

anyone ever been to a toby carvarey?

lovely place to go for a carvarey!!!
    who likes it?

32 Comments

Or even a carvery

me! I love it - and food brilliant at our local one - plus the price is brilliant

Original Poster

also the BOTTOMLESS JUG OFF CUSTARD!!!!!! MMMMMMMMM M!!!! just got back from their now

also the BOTTOMLESS JUG OFF CUSTARD!!!!!! MMMMMMMMM M!!!! just got back … also the BOTTOMLESS JUG OFF CUSTARD!!!!!! MMMMMMMMM M!!!! just got back from their now

Its hard to leave a tip though as you pay before you eat! Our local one doesnt even have a plate you can leave a tip

Original Poster

not at my local . . . pay after meal proper fit though int it yum yum!!!

A Toby Carvery you say? What is that? We don't have them on the Planet URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

lets see who gets that reference first!!

Who hasn't been to one? It's like saying whose been to Mcdonalds!

Original Poster

it might not be in every town, including rochdale! etc . . .

yea i eat them alot while im away with work cheap and filling

Crown Carvery is cheaper!!

JamieJ

Crown Carvery is cheaper!!

ooops its actually Crown Carvery we go to!!

Lulu'sMammy

I havent lol

Went one once and they threw the chicken nuggets at us!! Well, actually the waitress tripped up just as she bought them to us,she picked them up and was going to give them to us to which we politely declined and asked for fresh. Poor thing i think she was just a bit flustered.

Banned

Lulu'sMammy

They're the McDonald's of the pub carvery world!

i havent been to mcdonalds either !

I love it and now they have the refillable soft drinks :):)

Original Poster

£2.09 and the custard amazes me!!!!

Banned

curt889

£2.09 and the custard amazes me!!!!

Do you go to Chadderton Park?

Original Poster

yeah broadway near oulk mill

curt889

I wouldn't go again if i was you now.....else you'll have scary chicken lady stalking you

I live opposite a toby carvery - I don't like the food much especially the potatoes......

vickywil5

I love it and now they have the refillable soft drinks :):)

I never knew about the refillable soft drinks

Banned

lyndaloo

I never knew about the refillable soft drinks

Me neither

kelly1987

I live opposite a toby carvery - I don't like the food much especially … I live opposite a toby carvery - I don't like the food much especially the potatoes......

I live opposite a park. I don't like the playground much, especially the swings...

Yummy, so nice!!!!!!!

I've never been to one but ones just opened up near us....should give it a try by the sounds of it

Used to love my local pub carvery.

It was in this pub joined onto a small hotel and was only £3.00 for the full carvery, you would see people piling up the veggies to ridiculous amounts. I used to wonder how it could survive selling such good food for so cheap but that was explained when it got raided and closed down for supposedly being a front for a brothel based in the hotel.

curt889

You should try the one at Sandbrook Park off the A627. It's only £3.59 weekdays, £2.25 kids... Just the same!

cw9652

I live opposite a park. I don't like the playground much, especially the … I live opposite a park. I don't like the playground much, especially the swings...

Am I not aloud a comment about what food I like/dislike? What does a playground have to do with me not liking frozen mass produced roast potatoes?

Ungreat

Used to love my local pub carvery.It was in this pub joined onto a small … Used to love my local pub carvery.It was in this pub joined onto a small hotel and was only £3.00 for the full carvery, you would see people piling up the veggies to ridiculous amounts. I used to wonder how it could survive selling such good food for so cheap but that was explained when it got raided and closed down for supposedly being a front for a brothel based in the hotel.

Free refills?

I've never been to one, don't even know where the nearest one is

Just checked, it's 35 miles away.
    Edited by: "sancho1983" 30th Sep 2010

Original Poster

Wheezy

You should try the one at Sandbrook Park off the A627. It's only £3.59 … You should try the one at Sandbrook Park off the A627. It's only £3.59 weekdays, £2.25 kids... Just the same!

ive heard bad things about that one . . . so doubt ill try that one just stick tu the oldham one yum yum!

Banned

curt889

ive heard bad things about that one . . . so doubt ill try that one ive heard bad things about that one . . . so doubt ill try that one just stick tu the oldham one yum yum!

I might go this weekend
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions