Groups

Anyone ever bought a dvd from Betamonline?

I'm looking to buy betamonline.com/704…eUK
    Dragon ball z season 1 - 9 + i'm after the original dragon ball and gt as they're cheaper than any other option (I've looked at including amazon.com which with shipping just adds too much), but I'm not sure if I can trust them. It doesn't help that theres 3 near identical websites
    betamonline.com
    musicimport.com
    allmusicimport.com
    Any helps appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    Dan

5 Comments

Go amazon $27.00 ish all in
    Dont know that site it dont say how much shipping is.

Have the DBZ box sets had a price increase?

I was comparing prices a few weeks ago and Amazon.co.uk was the cheapest; now it looks like the prices have been raised by £4-£5.

play.com/HOM…e=0

Some better prices here with free P&P

Some good review one bad but it is 3years old

avforums.com/for…tml

Also if you do decide to buy from that site I strongly recommend you buy using a credit card. If it does go tits up you can claim your money back from the credit card under section 75 CCA 1974 connected liability

Original Poster

bigwheels;8560042

Go amazon $27.00 ish all in Dont know that site it dont say how much … Go amazon $27.00 ish all in Dont know that site it dont say how much shipping is.

Shipping is $5 Was checking out amazon earlier.

RadioactiveJack;8560769

Have the DBZ box sets had a price increase? I was comparing prices a few … Have the DBZ box sets had a price increase? I was comparing prices a few weeks ago and Amazon.co.uk was the cheapest; now it looks like the prices have been raised by £4-£5.

Yer I think they've gone up in the last month

RadioactiveJack;8560894

http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/6-/Search.html?searchstring=Dragon+Ball+Z%3a&searchtype=R2&searchsource=0Some better prices here with free P&P

thanks I'm going to order the 3 dragon boxes and all the remastered box sets off there now I think

cbryanp;8560912

Some good review one bad but it is 3years … Some good review one bad but it is 3years oldhttp://www.avforums.com/forums/movie-suppliers-technology/284915-anyone-used-betamonline.htmlAlso if you do decide to buy from that site I strongly recommend you buy using a credit card. If it does go tits up you can claim your money back from the credit card under section 75 CCA 1974 connected liability

Would have defo used a credit card, thanks for the advice though mate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!12
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value48
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914467
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826349

See more discussions