Anyone ever bought a pc from the following: Freshtech solutions, AWD-it, Palicomp

Found 28th Mar
Just curious as to what the build quality was like and if you ran into any problems.

Regards

Vinster
Community Updates
4 Comments
I've bought a couple of things from AWD, first was a gaming PC a few years ago, no issues at all, build quality was good, also bought a motherboard bundle from them a few months ago to upgrade the original PC again absolutely no problems at all.
Original Poster
Thanks for that. They're fairly cheap on Amazon which is good as I'm looking for a gaming pc, but I just wanted to get some peoples experiences. Thanks again
I bought a gaming PC from Freshtech 3 years ago. Build quality I would say was good. They built the PC and supplied all the boxes of the components they put inside of it.
It has over time developed a few quirks in the software, which probably require a format and clean install of windows to fix.
The one piece of advice I would offer is don't skimp on the motherboard as if you have top end components but a cheap motherboard the PC will struggle.
Freshtech many times, also had great after sales support when a HDD died on me, also had a GPU fail and they replaced without fuss.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants