Groups

Anyone ever bought from MovieTyme.com

Just wondering the above and what they were like in regards to deliveries and general customer service etc? Thank you

8 Comments

Used to buy quite often from them and never had any problems, their delivery was reasonable given it was coming from the states - usually within 14 days, often around a week. Having said that I haven't used them in a while as their prices have been poor on anything I've been considering.

John

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;5948825

Used to buy quite often from them and never had any problems, their … Used to buy quite often from them and never had any problems, their delivery was reasonable given it was coming from the states - usually within 14 days, often around a week. Having said that I haven't used them in a while as their prices have been poor on anything I've been considering.John

Did you pay nay custom / duty on items over a certain amount? Thank you :thumbsup:

Used them once and was happy, no customs

Did you manage to post stuff today?

ateague619;5948849

Did you pay nay custom / duty on items over a certain amount? Thank you … Did you pay nay custom / duty on items over a certain amount? Thank you :thumbsup:

Have never paid customs/duty on their items as they seem to ship in bulk to the UK and then re-post. In fact, the return address on one of my more recent Blu Rays from them was about a 2 min drive from my house !!

Original Poster

No sorry got your message this morning so looking like tomorrow now. Apologies

Original Poster

So I should be ok with £32 blu ray then?

ateague619;5948909

So I should be ok with £32 blu ray then?

Is that for one Blu Ray? As if it's more than one they usually (well always did when I ordered) post indivdually. I'm pretty certain they mark as 'gift' on the customs label too (which they shouldn't do) which ups the limit then.

I know people ordered DS Lites from them earlier this year and had no charges to pay :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Yeah its just 1 blu ray. Thank you for your help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?25116
      2. Boom2511
      3. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891616

See more discussions