Anyone Ever Dealt with Quinn Insurance

8 replies
Found 12th Nov 2009
I had an accident on the way to work this morning. It was the other guys fault.

He was insured by Quinn Insurance.

Never heard of them before but just had a visit from one of their claim managers.

He said theyt were admitting liability but asked if i would deal with them direct rather than going through my insurance.

My insurance had already sorted a courtesy car but this guy said if i cancelled he would arrange a car, fully insured for myself and my wife and pay an inconveience payemnt direct to me. Asked if i was injured and i said i'd had headache and whiplash but thats all and he offered a payment there and then rather than going through solicitors etc.

Seemed to good to be true and have never heard of other party insurers doing home visits especially that quick.

Anyone had any dealings with them.

8 Comments

I had Quinn insurance for a couple of yrs... didnt need to claim from them but they were fine, what lil contact I had with em.. Irish based company I think.

Original Poster

Thanks, Reading all that, i don't think i would get insurance from them but looks like they will sort out and pay up pretty quick.

Thanks Rep added.

notts6501;6869525

Thanks, Reading all that, i don't think i would get insurance from them … Thanks, Reading all that, i don't think i would get insurance from them but looks like they will sort out and pay up pretty quick.Thanks Rep added.

you're welcome hun.. I have churchill now x

im looking into getting my insurance with them when i pass my test as they seem the cheapest about. good to know they seem to be ok. my sister is with quinn and has never had any problems

donnaraine;6869590

im looking into getting my insurance with them when i pass my test as … im looking into getting my insurance with them when i pass my test as they seem the cheapest about. good to know they seem to be ok. my sister is with quinn and has never had any problems

Thats why I had them.. they were the cheapest fully comp for the first two yrs after i passed xx

My son took out a policy with them and they even dropped the quoted online price when he phoned them .. they also reduce the price when you complete the pass plus - No idea about claims though .

Original Poster

donnaraine;6869590

im looking into getting my insurance with them when i pass my test as … im looking into getting my insurance with them when i pass my test as they seem the cheapest about. good to know they seem to be ok. my sister is with quinn and has never had any problems

Have a read of the link above. From my point of view they will sort my claim out quickly but have read the forum on Martin Lewis' site. It looks like they sort out 3rd party claims very quickly to keep the costs down but are more reluctant to sort out their own customers. There are quite a few who have had problems.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21125
    3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25116
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247655

See more discussions