EXPIRED

Anyone ever had there amazon seller account put under 30 day review, I only hear bad things about this?

Banned
Yesterday, 1 day before my funds are to be released, after a year of trading on amazon they decide to put my account under review, also telling me that they will not pay me now until 30 days is up...

they say this is because my over 700 sales on there does not equate to my feedback of only 132 ratings...

I cannot force people to leave feedback, and I can keep requesting but its rude to keep asking? so now they keep my funds that hold the business together, but they say in the mean time I may keep selling and posting items? how do they expect a business to keep replenishing its stocks?

SHOCKED"!""

6 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Carley;7482722

i sold about 20 items on there but only received 1 positive feedback … i sold about 20 items on there but only received 1 positive feedback rating, i have requested from each buyer as well.This rule sucks, :x feel for you brah.

Yes it does, if they want people to leave feedback then they should sort something out, and make it by default that buyers mUST leave feedback for sellers,

if we personally keep requesting and people generally dont want to leave feedback or cannot be bothered, if you persist they might just leave bad feedback for the harrassment of all the emails you keep sending.

like;

"seller wouldnt stop pestering to leave feedback so here it is"

its ridiculous. :thinking:

dvhendo;7482852

Yes it does, if they want people to leave feedback then they should sort … Yes it does, if they want people to leave feedback then they should sort something out, and make it by default that buyers mUST leave feedback for sellers,if we personally keep requesting and people generally dont want to leave feedback or cannot be bothered, if you persist they might just leave bad feedback for the harrassment of all the emails you keep sending.like;"seller wouldnt stop pestering to leave feedback so here it is" its ridiculous. :thinking:

Yeh that sounds odd, How does 700 sales but only 132 feedback raise a flag in the first place, you aint selling on the side it all goes through there system, they must be able to tell who does and who doesnt leave feedback and who cares anyway, whats the big problem.

You should phone and speak to someone and get a decent answer from them.

I have just started using them again after a 2 year gap, I like the fact that you can set the price you want, No Haggling like HUKD and no Auction like Ebay.

Original Poster Banned

milewide;7484216

Yeh that sounds odd, How does 700 sales but only 132 feedback raise a … Yeh that sounds odd, How does 700 sales but only 132 feedback raise a flag in the first place, you aint selling on the side it all goes through there system, they must be able to tell who does and who doesnt leave feedback and who cares anyway, whats the big problem.You should phone and speak to someone and get a decent answer from them.I have just started using them again after a 2 year gap, I like the fact that you can set the price you want, No Haggling like HUKD and no Auction like Ebay.

Yes exactly,

but you cant phone them, only customers can, they require you to email them only, and if you get a response your lucky, if you type into google 30 day amazon account review, it flags up with 1000's of pages of unhappy sellers.

I have however emailed them and almost a week later supprise supprise no response. :x

Get express Customer Service by phone by calling us on Freephone

0800 496 1081

Calls from the UK are free.

Our agents are available Mon - Sat, 08.00 - 21.00, Sun 10.00 – 19.00, local UK time.

I would still phone that number.

Original Poster Banned

milewide;7494779

Get express Customer Service by phone by calling us on Freephone 0800 496 … Get express Customer Service by phone by calling us on Freephone 0800 496 1081Calls from the UK are free.Our agents are available Mon - Sat, 08.00 - 21.00, Sun 10.00 – 19.00, local UK time.I would still phone that number.

I was told they would ask you to email as they only deal with customers and not sellers. and they are apparently very rude. lol

But I will give it ago. thanks

I have only had 3 feedback from 20 sales - irritating as those who did bother to leave feedback all left 5/5.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169
  2. What do these 2 men have in common912
  3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764209
  4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137

See more discussions