ANYONE EVER ORDERED FROM NIKE ID WEBSITE

8 replies
Found 7th Nov 2008
hi

i am wondering if anyone you can help me,i ordered a pair of nike id trainers in a uk size 9 and got a conformation email to confirm this,today when i log into the account on the nike website to check order status,the size has changed to a 10...bit worried now as i cant contact them until monday,i was wondering if this happened to anyone else someone says they may order them in usa sizes which is 10 for a uk 9... dont know if this is true or not any help would be much appreciated
thanks
stephen

8 Comments

i ordered traners for my little fella last week from nike-not the id site-but i think it will be the same. I ordered a 4, and the confirmation said 4.5-which worried me abit-but when they came yesterday they were 4.5 in another country's size-but the box said GB4-and they fit great, SO (sorry this is so long !) don't worry-they will be the size you ordered when they arrive !

Original Poster

lucerysmum;3399765

i ordered traners for my little fella last week from nike-not the id … i ordered traners for my little fella last week from nike-not the id site-but i think it will be the same. I ordered a 4, and the confirmation said 4.5-which worried me abit-but when they came yesterday they were 4.5 in another country's size-but the box said GB4-and they fit great, SO (sorry this is so long !) don't worry-they will be the size you ordered when they arrive !

thanks for the reply...calmed my nerves a bit

same happened to me ordered an 8 and on my account it was showing as 9 but recieved size 8's - hope this helps

Original Poster

Kellie + Paisley;3399809

same happened to me ordered an 8 and on my account it was showing as 9 … same happened to me ordered an 8 and on my account it was showing as 9 but recieved size 8's - hope this helps

yep that helps...thanks for the reply

stephen25uk;3399795

thanks for the reply...calmed my nerves a bit

no worries-they came fast too:thumbsup:

Banned

It will be the US size

tr2k8;3399944

It will be the US size

had the same thing but size came in uk size and delighted
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    3. 5am gym crew20137
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396

See more discussions