Anyone ever ordered from the peacocks website?

Found 30th Dec 2009
Just wondering if anyone had ordered from peacocks website and how long it takes goods to come?
I paid for express delivery

5 Comments

I didn't even realise Peacocks were still around so I'm not much use to you, lol

It does have this on their site though:

Express Delivery
If you place your order BEFORE 12.30 pm, your order will be delivered by the end of the next working day. If you order AFTER 12.30 pm, your order will be delivered in the next 2 working days. For example, if you order at 4 pm on Monday your order will arrive on Wednesday. This service is not available to customers in Northern Ireland and Scottish islands.

Original Poster

i ordered on sunday, so i thought it would of come today unless they are not delivering till the new year, wanted the clothes for a party 2moro

Oh dear... they should really have been here today but there's still time for them to come I suppose? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

Also on the website: (use [url]www.saynoto0870.com[/url] for a landline num)

If you contact our customer service team on 0871 231 3530 or e-mail them at onlineenquiries@peacocks.co.uk, they will be able to tell you where your order is

Original Poster

sadiebabes;3896001

Oh dear... they should really have been here today but there's still time … Oh dear... they should really have been here today but there's still time for them to come I suppose? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)Also on the website: (use [url]www.saynoto0870.com[/url] for a landline num)If you contact our customer service team on 0871 231 3530 or e-mail them at onlineenquiries@peacocks.co.uk, they will be able to tell you where your order is

thanx i have sent them an email if nothing comes i will give them a ring later.

Original Poster

rant over it, it was delivered to the neighbour got summat 2 wear 2moz :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text