Anyone ever pre-ordered a game from pcworld/currys ?

Found 15th Apr
Got a £10 for pc world and was going to use it towards pre-ordering god of war, scared of not actually getting it on release date though. has anyone had any pre-order experience ?
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
deleted1315437
Should be fine as long as you keep the reciept upon purchase. Currys/PC World is a high street retailer. I doubt they'll do you over for something that's been paid for.
deleted131543716th Apr

Should be fine as long as you keep the reciept upon purchase. Currys/PC …Should be fine as long as you keep the reciept upon purchase. Currys/PC World is a high street retailer. I doubt they'll do you over for something that's been paid for.

He meant actually getting it in the day of release.

I ordered FIFA 18 and also Far Cry 5 recently and received them on release day.
deleted1315437
Jay08028610 h, 52 m ago

He meant actually getting it in the day of release. I ordered FIFA 18 and …He meant actually getting it in the day of release. I ordered FIFA 18 and also Far Cry 5 recently and received them on release day.

I know. That's what you do with preorders. Pay first then wait for it to arrive. It's not guaranteed to arrive on the same day since postmen cannot teleport. If it takes a substantial amount of time to be delivered then I'd be worried. That's why I said to hold the receipt. Otherwise Currys/PC World should handle it with no problems.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants